Yes please mate pics pics pics : ) just for sake of name of strain choc mint og you must do well this round, just kiddin.

Haha! I'm hoping this round does well! The stems are still long and thin but growth is definitely happening, my friend. Pics will follow soon, I assure you

Here's a pic of the girls. I hate this stage of a grow as I find it very boring. Too be frank I find the whole vegetative cycle too be boring.

Anyways, here's a quick pic.

IMG_2223.JPG

Cheers buddy. When i will cut all plants i will start new journal here also 12/12 5 plants 5 strains: gelato#41 from flavour chasers, super lemon haze -, dp blueberry. Dp lemon zkittle and last one zkittles from growerschoice.nl so if you are interested to have a look , i will tag you mate. Now babies are on day 18 but small because they are in same tent as 86 days old autos so not much light is going through but its no rush in here so i dont mind their size now.

The girls are continuing too grow nicely. It seems that the LSD is now growing a little more vigorously than the choc mint, which has surprised me a little. Although, the choc mint are doing great! I’ve decided against transplanting them into the auto pots just yet because I seriously doubt their root systems are developed enough and I’ll only be wasting more nutrients hand feeding 8 auto pots. I’ll probabky move them into the bigger pots in around two weeks time.

More to follow............

The ladies continue too impress. All are growing great and are developing quite nicely. They’re going too be flipped in four weeks time when my flower room becomes empty. Also the plants are going too get topped today

So I decided not too top the plants The other day. I’m gonna leave them grow until the end of the week then top them. I have, however , transplanted them into their final pots today. I’ll hand feed them then put them on the auto pot system when they’re ready.

7F27E6AD-E0F3-42F5-93D0-F1F3D58634F5.jpeg
72E136F3-1294-4A63-B0AA-58FB0B8AE9C6.jpeg

Back