Outdoor Bud's Back Yard - UK 2017

All looking very healthy my friend! Looks like you should have a few grams of flowers this season LOL.

I sure hope the two White Domina / Frost Dragons make up in the quality department, due to the small stature of them.

Peace.

@StickMan ...

I'm afraid I have some bad news my friend .. two of my three females have hermies! :nono:

The first one showed about a week ago .. I just cut the nuts off and stuck her outside, used her for a pollination 'experiment' involving 2 balloons and a polythene binbag wigwam, thought nothing of it ..
hermie_1.jpg

But today, the second one showed some balls too ..
hermie_2.jpg

Sorry dude, gonna have to rip this one I'm sad to say. :redcard:
After last year's fiasco with a hermie'd Blueberry Cheese plant that screwed with a huge Super Skunk I had on the go ... not this year, not again, not on my fucking watch..!!!

I'm having trouble cloning as well this year so far .. not all going to plan. :doh:

:frowny:

@StickMan ...

I'm afraid I have some bad news my friend .. two of my three females have hermies! :nono:

The first one showed about a week ago .. I just cut the nuts off and stuck her outside, used her for a pollination 'experiment' involving 2 balloons and a polythene binbag wigwam, thought nothing of it ..
View attachment 765008

View attachment 765009

After last year's fiasco with a hermie'd Blueberry Cheese plant that screwed with a huge Super Skunk I had on the go ... not this year, not again, not on my fucking watch..!!!

I'm having trouble cloning as well this year so far .. not all going to plan. :doh:

Shit, shit, shit. Fucking hermies. Had my first one last year whilst doing a Deep Chunk repro for DCC https://mjnirvana.com/index.php?threads/857/.
I need to dig up the picture I took of the full on shemale. Balls appeared while one of the 'girls' was in full on flower. I 'think' I caught it in time but not sure. I also had a fast male in the tent as well, that was spewing, and the other two females I had were fully seeded. I was shocked that a couple of breeder/seed producers over there both said "why didn't you just pull out the shemale and continue with the reproduction. Well, with one out of three females going full hermi three weeks or so into flower going fully hermi, I wouldn't even consider that. Bald Monkey who runs DCC concurred with me. Hey, do you want some Deep Chunk beans LOL. Actually Happy Roots stepped up to the plate and did the repro. Bob Green over there also sent me a breeders pack from Tom Hill of DC. Haven't tried to germ any yet though.

Yea, I remember your grow last year with the hermi. If i remember right, you offered seeds out, but were very clear about the situation.

Durbella autos are still close to the top of my auto pollen chucking list.

Peace.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously bud....damn!! That daiquiri is a big bugger!! My guess is she out yields the one i did last summer, but i guess it'll all come down to bud production. Wow man, really having a fantastic season, crappy about the hermies. Wish i had more time to follow all the journals more closely!

@StickMan ...

View attachment 765008

View attachment 765009

Been keeping an eye peeled on the only DCC Maroc Inspiration 'female' I ended up with out of 5 beans started. Thought the top growth was looking funky. Sure enough just went out with my cheater glasses so I could see better, and sure enough one ball had showed up over night, with plenty of pistols also. The transgender is now binned and one of Sensi 13 Pez cuts is now it the M Is place. Was looking forward to trying out the MI and making more seed. Maybe next year on those.

I never had any real success with trying to do passive cloning, so I made a DIY 'bubbler' cloner. Works excellent. So much so that I am able to take cuts and clone successfully on budded branches as I harvest plants. Sure you know this, that some strains or even genotypes of the same strain do not like to root very well. Going to put several MOB clones in dirt later tonight. Going to be a MOB seed making fest over here in Stickville.

Peace

Last edited by a moderator:
Seriously bud....damn!! That daiquiri is a big bugger!! My guess is she out yields the one i did last summer, but i guess it'll all come down to bud production. Wow man, really having a fantastic season, crappy about the hermies. Wish i had more time to follow all the journals more closely!

Busy boy these days aren't we?! :biggrin:

Wish I'd entered one of these in the grow comp now .. both have been done outdoors since week 2 ...
Daiquiri at week 9 ... 5 nice big colas growing on this one, you were saying about bud-production? :biggrin:
DL-9wks.jpg
DL-cola-9wks.jpg

And my King's Kush, also at 9 weeks ..
KK-9wks.jpg
KK-cola-9wks.jpg

These two are first out of the garden this summer. These were the 'starter' course, along with the other Passions, now at nearly 8 weeks themselves. Once these are all done, I can concentrate on the photos .. and there's a surprise or two goin' on there as well..! :smoking:

@StickMan ... I blame you entirely! :biggrin:
The hermies were the White Dom x Frost Dragon Autos you made! ... :crying:

Dude, I know kids who've had the best upbringing, education and breeding .. and they're still fucked-up! Plants are no different, in fact the more I grow them, the more I see similarities between us both.

I did notice some unusual shit tho' .. both the fems that hermie'd suffered a calcium deficiency early on .. don't know why, they all had the same treatment ... the best soil the Dutch have to offer and my tender loving care:
WDFD-caldef.jpg

I'll post some more tomorrow, I'm on daddy-duty this week so I've got school in the morning!
And don't talk to me about fucking cloning ... I have another rant to post on that subject!
:WTF:

Back