Outdoor Bud's Back Yard - UK 2017

Attachments

• Def-female.jpg
    Def-female.jpg
    368.7 KB · Views: 105
An outdoor garden, greenhouse and shed combo ... the shed's got lights, so that's where the plants get started, especially the autos.

This year, I'll be doing this lot, to start off with anyway, I'm still waiting on some more seeds:

2 x AutoDaiquiri Lime (f2, from hermie seeds)
1 x Auto King's Kush (f2, hermie)
3 x Auto Colorado Cookies
3 x Auto Brooklyn Sunrise
1 x Total fucking mystery as I forgot to label the seed, but it's an auto I think!
6 x White Domina x Frost Dragon Auto (regs) - just gone in to soak
7 x Early Purple Kush x Serious 6 (photo, regs)
4 x Della (Durban Poison x Cinderella C99 - photo, regs)
and one Jamaican landrace, for fun!

Ok, here we go, some pics ...

View attachment 747638
One Daiquiri already getting some training in the greenhouse growpit, she's at 25 days.
Her sister, a runt, got the short straw ...
View attachment 747639

She looks ok in the sunshine there, but there's a big tree overhang just above her that's grown a bit since I planned the growspot. It's too high to get to to trim, so, if I can't move the fucking tree, I'll move the sun ...
View attachment 747640

He he, nifty mirror-tile useage there .. this is just a prototype, got a much bigger one in mind now!!

Here's the King's Kush getting some LST too, also at 25 days ..
View attachment 747641

And the 'mystery plant' ...
View attachment 747642

Odd one, isn't she? Got me very curious ...

Here's the rest of the bunch, already underway ...

6 x Passions ... 3 x Cookies, 3 x Sunrises ...
View attachment 747643

4 x EPK-S6, 4 x Dellas and the Jamaican ..
View attachment 747644

3 more EPK-S6 have since joined the party bringing the total to 22 plants up and running so far.
6 more White Domina / Frost Dragons will be joining in over the weekend hopefully.

Just got to find somewhere to put them all now! :biggrin:

A1 bending game!

Doesnt surprise me, despite her frame appearance! I cant say i have ever heard of a DP fem seed being a male...will be interesting to see the difference! Awesome grow bud...plants are all doing very well. Mirror redirection, corkscrew spiral training...love it!!

Finally worked out what the 'mystery' plant is ...

Dead-mystery.jpg

... now deceased and on the compost heap..!
Wasn't an auto at all .. one of my skunk hermie beans. No thanks, not this year.
I need the space, not to mention the pot! :biggrin:

Into the pit!!! This is going to be good, like the pot in pot technique. Great job Bud Wiser.

Thanks dude, although it'll only be good if we get some fucking sunshine tho'!
I'm looking at a weather forecast with way too many black clouds on the page at the moment .. :nono:
Roll on summer ...

Back