Outdoor Bud's Back Yard - UK 2017

Thanks dude, although it'll only be good if we get some fucking sunshine tho'!
I'm looking at a weather forecast with way too many black clouds on the page at the moment .. :nono:
Roll on summer ...

That sucks about the weather, thought about stringing up some lights around the area?
I notice that autos respond well to extra light even if it's small amounts, would be like moon light. Just kicking ideas around. What part of the U.K?

That sucks about the weather, thought about stringing up some lights around the area?
I notice that autos respond well to extra light even if it's small amounts, would be like moon light. Just kicking ideas around. What part of the U.K?

No need dude, they got started under lights, we're getting some bad days here and there, but there's enough sunshine as well interspersed .. they're ok in the greenhouse, still growing, not too worried.
Thanks for the input tho' ..:cheers:

Bloody 'ell ... a week of shit weather, and still this ..

Three Passions in a Pit ...
3-Passions-in-a-pit.jpg

And three more Passions in a Pot ...
3-more-Passions-in-a-pot.jpg

Runt's Corner ...
Runt's-Corner.jpg

And Kushty ...
Kushty.jpg

And, just for the sheer beauty ... another plant!
Summer-lovin'.jpg

:smoking:

Right, been busy.

Say hello to Bud's Organic Lumen-Lifting Optical Correction Stimulator.

Or B.O.L.L.O.C.S. for short ...

B.O.L.L.O.C.S..jpg

As there were two models, I decided to name the other one too .. Adjustable Reflective Sunshine Extender .. or A.R.S.E. for short.

Now, even though they were both engineered at the same time, each has a slightly different function .. I've got my a.r.s.e. trained on the runts in the corner but it needs to be moved around the garden a lot to catch the sun, whereas my b.o.l.l.o.c.s. are pointing at the greenhouse and therefore don't need to be moved around so often.

The problem is when my a.r.s.e. and my b.o.l.l.o.c.s. are both pointing in the same direction, it's tough to work out which one's pointing where, and I have to play with both to work it out.

P.s. I woke up this morning to find a big lump on my b.o.l.l.o.c.s. .. probably caked-on bird-crap and it wasn't easy to shift either, took a wallpaper-stripping knife and some WD40 to shift it! However, I was very happy to find my a.r.s.e. had survived the night unscathed.

:biggrin:

Right, been busy.

Say hello to Bud's Organic Lumen-Lifting Optical Correction Stimulator.

Or B.O.L.L.O.C.S. for short ...

View attachment 753815

As there were two models, I decided to name the other one too .. Adjustable Reflective Sunshine Extender .. or A.R.S.E. for short.

Now, even though they were both engineered at the same time, each has a slightly different function .. I've got my a.r.s.e. trained on the runts in the corner but it needs to be moved around the garden a lot to catch the sun, whereas my b.o.l.l.o.c.s. are pointing at the greenhouse and therefore don't need to be moved around so often.

The problem is when my a.r.s.e. and my b.o.l.l.o.c.s. are both pointing in the same direction, it's tough to work out which one's pointing where, and I have to play with both to work it out.

P.s. I woke up this morning to find a big lump on my b.o.l.l.o.c.s. .. probably caked-on bird-crap and it wasn't easy to shift either, took a wallpaper-stripping knife and some WD40 to shift it! However, I was very happy to find my a.r.s.e. had survived the night unscathed.

[emoji3]
This is f#cking hilarious!

There could be a market for this. You should go on Dragons Den to ask them to invest in your a.r.s.e. and b.o.l.l.o.c.s

Sent from my HTC 10 using Tapatalk

Home-made sex machine! :toke:

Clone sexing-propagator without the need for rooting. I hope.

Sexing-propagator.jpg
Sexing-propagator-2.jpg

Can't be arsed rooting first, I only want to sex them .. deep-sided plastic bucket, up-turned seedling tray with convenient drainage holes to stick plant-stalks into, a few inches of seaweed solution, T5 lights as far away as possible and on a 12/12 cycle, cling-film cover to keep it well-damp in there, regular misting with a Formulex spray ... with a bit of luck, should start showing sex in about 10/14 days ...ish. :thumbsup:
Been in there 24 hours.

Back