Lighting Briman and the Electric Skys

briman

autopot rocker
Reaction score
Hello AFN! Been a while! Had some house flooding earlier this spring and just kicked out the contractor, insurance agent took their pics and now I can get back to doing what I love and not worry about someone coming over unannounced! I have missed this place!
Special Shout out to Dan from The Green Sunshine Company for your patience and understanding!

Here is the rundown of the grow room...
LEDS- 2 Electric Sky 300's
Tent- 4 x 4 Gorilla Grow tent
Pots-3 gallon fabric pots
Nutrients- GBD Organic mix
Plain High Quality H2O bubbled in a 5 gallon bucket
1 small fan above the leds for air circulation and a 30inch oscillating tower for the main floor
4 inch Phresh carbon filter,4 inch ducting with a huricane fan on a speed bully to control the air flow.
Genetics.....
Multi potted Anvil from our very own @FullDuplex! Its that same huge purple trees that @wwwillie is growing over in his bad ass thread! Seed Stockers Kush Fems and Mitch's own Mephisto Creme De La Chem fems. Nothing to see yet, but I'll get pics up tomorrow. Also, I have my leds on a dimmer switch, so I can control the leds for babies and full power for when thy grow up. 100% germination rate out of rooter cubes!

I'm here to check out the grow
images (4).jpg

Looks like I’m late to this party buuuut gonna hang out. These should get a little interesting.
What the electric sky’s did for @wwwillie was amazing can’t wait to see them here.

Secretly can’t wait to see the genetics as a whole do in there.

Looking good. Be aware you're going to need head room. Start figuring out how to attach the lights as high up in the tent as you possibly can. I got them about 10-12 inches away from the top and wish i could go higher!!

Looking good. Be aware you're going to need head room. Start figuring out how to attach the lights as high up in the tent as you possibly can. I got them about 10-12 inches away from the top and wish i could go higher!!

I took the mounting hardware off the leds and use some picture hanging wire and have about 5-6 inches of it from the tops of the leds to the caribiners. I can take these leds up to the top of the tent! :d5:

Week 1 and all babies are up! 78*F and 67% RH. Looking good and I'll turn up the leds to 100% and turn on all the fans and get this kicking off! 1 pot is multipotted with @FullDuplex Anvil! Pics...
DSC_0001.JPG
DSC_0002.JPG
DSC_0003.JPG

Back