Indoor Boognelson makes hippie snacks

I see 6 fast growers that look great interesting there all double pots lol wonder how that happened. They look good bud can't wait to see them mature.
Thanks I guess I forgot to add in there 4 pots are a day behind. Which would be a couple of the smaller plants in double pots. And a couple singles. I've since shuffled em and forgot to mark them.

Day 10 and 9: f3s are doing fantastic. Ended up knocking it down to 1 plant per pot they are starting to compete for space. All are growing very well. Happy happy. Pic before removing plants.
20201219_083521.jpg
after removal.
20201219_083845.jpg
roots
20201219_083556.jpg

Day 14: everything is going good still. I decided to get rid of one of the plants. Just didnt like the growth out of the pot. Good size plant but there's others that's better. So down to 15 plants. Gonna ride these out to show of sex. Prolly looking at 4-7 days for most if not all
20201223_081800.jpg

Day 28 week 4: f3s are coming along nicely after transplant. Males are very stinky. All good growth since transplant and hiccups moving forward should be less I hope.
20210106_082450.jpg
20210106_082455.jpg
20210106_081829.jpg
20210106_081832.jpg

I am starting to be able to tell the sex of the plant before they show by how much they stink. The males smell like male cat/dog piss. Grew up on a farm, so thats how I know. lol. I swear.

Hey that seems to be very true. The males do get stinky sooner based off all the ones I've done so far. I also notice the vertical growth/cola stretch faster than females. I will look for this with the f4s once I do them and see which is more noticeable first and take a guess and see how accurate I am pre-sex. I soil test for a living. Nothing like being in a manure field in september when its 90+ out with tons of shit on it lol.

Hey that seems to be very true. The males do get stinky sooner based off all the ones I've done so far. I also notice the vertical growth/cola stretch faster than females. I will look for this with the f4s once I do them and see which is more noticeable first and take a guess and see how accurate I am pre-sex. I soil test for a living. Nothing like being in a manure field in september when its 90+ out with tons of shit on it lol.
thats a cool line of work to be in and be a great grower.

It's a pretty cool job mostly. better than the rest I've had easily
my good buddy works for this company, are you in something similar?

The Prairie Farm Rehabilitation Administration (PFRA) was a branch of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada with a focus on Western Canada. It was headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan. The PFRA also had 22 district offices throughout the Prairie provinces. The agency began in response to the drought crisis of the 1930s in the Prairies. However, for nearly eight decades, it continued to help farmers conserve soil, prevent erosion, develop water resources and manage pasture land.

Back