Photoperiod Mcdee's MASSIVE Dutch Passion Durban Poison Scrog

Looks like its quite a harvest! Awesome grow!
Thanks bud, she is a big girl. I thought for sure she would be my biggest yielder so far, but didnt fill out as much as I thought she would. I will find out soon what her weight is, need to beat 8oz. I got 153g's from my DP auto, I would like to double that. Not sure if I did, but whatever the amount I know it will be a good harvest.

Harvest is complete! Sounds strange, but I hate harvesting lol. Well, not so much the harvesting part as the trimming part. I hand trim everything so it's a slow process. I looked into the bowl style crank trimmers, but they're more coarse on my bud than I like. So I got at it the old fashioned way, which I think gives you a far superior product in the end. Now is the waiting game, she is hanging in the tent drying. I have some buds that were chopped by mistake in a brown bag for a quicker dry. Here she is in tent, should be ready in the next 5 days or so.

20210101_235843.jpg
20210101_235858.jpg
20210102_003648.jpg
20210102_003638.jpg

Stay lifted.

Nice harvest, I have a 3 pack of Dutch passion Durban poison seeds I need to grow. Thanks for posting pics

Back