Photoperiod Mcdee's MASSIVE Dutch Passion Durban Poison Scrog

Thanks buddy, I'm very interested to compare photo to auto. Can i tell the difference between them? I dont think I will, but some folks say you can.

I can't tell the difference. It's more of a situational preference for me lol

they autos i grew were when i was just getting back into growing so il have to hold my thoughts on that until the end of this year i hope to do a full auto grow or maybe two now iv got my mojo back :crying:
I will have auto bud, photo bud at the same time. Not one who believes there is a noticeable difference, but people say they cant tell. Like Al use to say, " I dont think so Tim."

That bud from a photo is better than an auto. I know some think that because auto were weak at 1st, and some people wont revisit them and see how good autos are now.

Oh yeah there's still that misconception. Gotta pick what works for the desired end result and that isn't always a photo.

It was sure nice that the auto popped up in my last grow. I had smoke 1 month earlier than the photo's. She's lookin great @Mcdee nice pics :drool:

Last edited:
Oh yeah there's still that misconception. Gotta pick what works for the desired end result and that isn't always a photo.
I brought some of my cured Gelato 33 to an old friend and after sampling he said this can't be an autoflower. "It's too good!"

Yup! The autoflower misconception is still strong out there.

I got the same reaction from the Linda Seeds Fat Blueberry. Guy almost choked when i told him it was an autoflower lol!

I brought some of my cured Gelato 33 to an old friend and after sampling he said this can't be an autoflower. "It's too good!"

Yup! The autoflower misconception is still strong out there.

Back