Photoperiod Mcdee's MASSIVE Dutch Passion Durban Poison Scrog

Before I got new fancy lights i grew for years with the p series lights. Yeah their blurple, but I always pulled pretty good weight off my plants, and while I'm no pro now, I sure as shit knew a lot less than and I'm sure I didn't do them justice.
I think they're solid lights, but I do love the white light. I hate the glasses, I wear glass already so kinda a pain lol. With 1 autocob it cuts out a lot of the blurple so wont really need. I will use the p150 without worry when I use, I know it grows good bud. I did an SODK and Ripley's OG with p150 and 2 autocobs and bud was sick. Should be some good stuff coming from it again. Stay lifted.

Last edited:
I forgot to mention the weight, which didnt make my goal. She was the 2nd biggest I've done at 199g's. I could have and looks like should have lowered my lights. I looked into the spec on my autocobs and they could have been closer. I have switched out 1 of the auto cobs for my platinum led p150. I got my best quality buds under a combo of autocob and it, so I going back to that. I am going to get the Marshydro SP 3000 soon. At that point will be going with that. I've seen excellent grows with it, and it's very affordable. Coverage is perfect for my tent, par in corner is better than in center of my autocobs.
The SP3000 is a damn good little light! I will veg a 4x4 and flower a 4x2 really well! Two SP3000 in a 4x4 is insanely perfect even coverage. If I'm lucky enough to win the SP6500, I'll reserve the SP3000 and Cali light for late summer grow

Great Grow! The Durban poison my friend grew had a very dank weed flavor. No sweetness or lemon. It did not seem as much a Sativa high as Fastbuds Green Crack to me. It had a crazy amount of trichomes.
I tumbled a plastic grocery bag full of leaves and got 7g of kief.

Great Grow! The Durban poison my friend grew had a very dank weed flavor. No sweetness or lemon. It did not seem as much a Sativa high as Fastbuds Green Crack to me. It had a crazy amount of trichomes.
I tumbled a plastic grocery bag full of leaves and got 7g of kief.
Thanks bud, this has a skunky weed smell but then hits you with a sweet taste. This stuff ain't nowhere near Fastbuds green crack lol. Sounds like we had similar bud, but not super frosty. Looked more frost covered when growing, tho most of my sativa grown aren't frost monster.

Back