Photoperiod Mcdee's MASSIVE Dutch Passion Durban Poison Scrog

giphy.gif
Classic's never get old.

You killed it!:slap:
Thank you buddy! Now is where my weakness shows... my cure. Legalization would let me cure my stuff better. Kinda hard to have all this bud out lol. So my cure gets done when opportunity knocks. Kids have to be in bed things like that, plus I get stoned and forget to do till it's to late sometimes. No worries tho, I get lifted just the same lol.

Welcome back everyone! Its about that time, and I have 2 new ladies already above ground. I wanted to let some of a cure set in before I concluded. I have only dabbed her no flower and was quite of a surprise. 1st off not the sativa I thought. Not super energetic and I do get knocked out after to much lol. Kinda like a good hybrid that 1st is awake but then have a crash. Also the stuff I pressed in the beginning had more of a lemon taste, not a black licorice wasnt even close. I'm not sure if there is a different phenotype that's indica leaning, but not like any other sativa Ive grew. Good bud, but i wanted to be electrified lol. Here is some of the rosin I pressed.

20210106_232608.jpg
20210106_232637.jpg
20210106_232646.jpg
20210106_232651.jpg
20210106_232741.jpg

It collected very nicely without much waste, which is always a plus. Not a large yield, but most sativas I've done aren't. Here is 1st and 2nd press. Big difference between the 2 of them. The 2nd press kept it consistency much better. The 1st got crumbly fast, but it is very cold in the basement so may have a little to do too. The darker is the latter of the 2, I believe temp was 220°f.

20210107_134402-0.jpg
20210107_134239.jpg
20210107_134330-0.jpg
20210118_233952.jpg
20210118_233959.jpg
20210118_233938.jpg
20210113_140554.jpg
20210113_140405-0.jpg

This was pressed at 200°f. Fresh stuff had a lemon skittles hint on the back end of the exhale. 1st I've heard this in DP, but I am no expert. I also am starting to wonder if there wasnt a mix up and these arent Durban Poison. She didn't look much like the photo I've seen and I'm wondering if I got the wrong strain. My tent temps were lower and dropped 10°+ to low 60's at lights out. I thought for sure would have some purple'in but none. Little late now if not hahaha. Here is a bud.

20210122_115801.jpg
20210122_115822.jpg

Either way she was a lot of fun to grow, I learned some I'm the process. I want to thank everyone that came along with me. I hope you enjoyed the route I took, and join me again! Thank you for the kind words and praises that's why I'm here on AFN. Great group of growers to learn from without the aggression and negativity you see elsewhere. I will be starting a new journal shortly, going back to some autos from Fastbuds. If you would like tagged let me know. Stay lifted!!!

@Mizzo81 @bf80255 @Dabber @St. Tom @damien50 @Green Hornet @pop22 @fauxnacho @omnious @WildBill @Ryno_nuggs @nizmoKush @Filthy_Casual @idiopathic neuropathy @Jpkindbud @verbalkent412

awesome bro and thanks for the tag also every time i press rosin no matter how much i try i always get it on my hands when collecting it and enjoy your bounty :smoking::d5:

awesome bro and thanks for the tag also every time i press rosin no matter how much i try i always get it on my hands when collecting it and enjoy your bounty :smoking::d5:
Thanks buddy, I know what you mean lol. Just cost of doin' business hahaha!!!

I forgot to mention the weight, which didnt make my goal. She was the 2nd biggest I've done at 199g's. I could have and looks like should have lowered my lights. I looked into the spec on my autocobs and they could have been closer. I have switched out 1 of the auto cobs for my platinum led p150. I got my best quality buds under a combo of autocob and it, so I going back to that. I am going to get the Marshydro SP 3000 soon. At that point will be going with that. I've seen excellent grows with it, and it's very affordable. Coverage is perfect for my tent, par in corner is better than in center of my autocobs.

I forgot to mention the weight, which didnt make my goal. She was the 2nd biggest I've done at 199g's. I could have and looks like should have lowered my lights. I looked into the spec on my autocobs and they could have been closer. I have switched out 1 of the auto cobs for my platinum led p150. I got my best quality buds under a combo of autocob and it, so I going back to that. I am going to get the Marshydro SP 3000 soon. At that point will be going with that. I've seen excellent grows with it, and it's very affordable. Coverage is perfect for my tent, par in corner is better than in center of my autocobs.
Before I got new fancy lights i grew for years with the p series lights. Yeah their blurple, but I always pulled pretty good weight off my plants, and while I'm no pro now, I sure as shit knew a lot less than and I'm sure I didn't do them justice.

Back