Indoor Boognelson makes hippie snacks

my good buddy works for this company, are you in something similar?

The Prairie Farm Rehabilitation Administration (PFRA) was a branch of Agriculture and Agri-Food Canada with a focus on Western Canada. It was headquartered in Regina, Saskatchewan. The PFRA also had 22 district offices throughout the Prairie provinces. The agency began in response to the drought crisis of the 1930s in the Prairies. However, for nearly eight decades, it continued to help farmers conserve soil, prevent erosion, develop water resources and manage pasture land.
mines more for the nutrients, ph, bugs etc. We even do gardens food plots and orchards. It's mostly to know how much fertilizer to apply

Day 34: F3 pictures from yesterday. Everything going well.
20210112_224310.jpg
20210112_224318.jpg

Day 39: last photos of the male. Kept him longer than needed. Just wanted to get a good look.. the girls all been a success of pollination. They aren't as lush as they should be. The reasons being is. They were heavily pollinated and the male has been just throwing it hard. Didnt want to carry pollen potentially to other plants so the plants did not get fed as soon as should. I could have watered inside of tent. However this 2x2 I dont have extraction fan. So when I water in tent or water alot of plants same time my humidity is really high. no extraction fan in this 4x4 tent is causing some stress with heat as well. It just is what it is with the space and stuff i got. Still no hermie traits yet either. So they can be abused lol. Once these 3 females are done with F4 seeds..my mostly lifelong buddy will be growing 2 females of each pheno. I will be growing at least one of each pheno. These will be done in 3 gallon pots. Pictured and journaled. From thos 9 plants and 3 phenols. I will choose which f4 to feminize and be called hippie snacks. This is the best male I've had so far in my opinion. It could just be me getting better growing in this limited space as well. But regardless I'm very happy with him. What you guys think @4d-Rock @St. Tom @Fitzy
20210117_173550.jpg
20210117_173601.jpg
20210117_173609.jpg
20210117_173612.jpg

Day 39: last photos of the male. Kept him longer than needed. Just wanted to get a good look.. the girls all been a success of pollination. They aren't as lush as they should be. The reasons being is. They were heavily pollinated and the male has been just throwing it hard. Didnt want to carry pollen potentially to other plants so the plants did not get fed as soon as should. I could have watered inside of tent. However this 2x2 I dont have extraction fan. So when I water in tent or water alot of plants same time my humidity is really high. no extraction fan in this 4x4 tent is causing some stress with heat as well. It just is what it is with the space and stuff i got. Still no hermie traits yet either. So they can be abused lol. Once these 3 females are done with F4 seeds..my mostly lifelong buddy will be growing 2 females of each pheno. I will be growing at least one of each pheno. These will be done in 3 gallon pots. Pictured and journaled. From thos 9 plants and 3 phenols. I will choose which f4 to feminize and be called hippie snacks. This is the best male I've had so far in my opinion. It could just be me getting better growing in this limited space as well. But regardless I'm very happy with him. What you guys think @4d-Rock @St. Tom @Fitzy View attachment 1277487View attachment 1277488View attachment 1277489View attachment 1277490
Gorgeous male! Nice color on the sacs. Offspring should show consistent purps.

Day 39: last photos of the male. Kept him longer than needed. Just wanted to get a good look.. the girls all been a success of pollination. They aren't as lush as they should be. The reasons being is. They were heavily pollinated and the male has been just throwing it hard. Didnt want to carry pollen potentially to other plants so the plants did not get fed as soon as should. I could have watered inside of tent. However this 2x2 I dont have extraction fan. So when I water in tent or water alot of plants same time my humidity is really high. no extraction fan in this 4x4 tent is causing some stress with heat as well. It just is what it is with the space and stuff i got. Still no hermie traits yet either. So they can be abused lol. Once these 3 females are done with F4 seeds..my mostly lifelong buddy will be growing 2 females of each pheno. I will be growing at least one of each pheno. These will be done in 3 gallon pots. Pictured and journaled. From thos 9 plants and 3 phenols. I will choose which f4 to feminize and be called hippie snacks. This is the best male I've had so far in my opinion. It could just be me getting better growing in this limited space as well. But regardless I'm very happy with him. What you guys think @4d-Rock @St. Tom @Fitzy View attachment 1277487View attachment 1277488View attachment 1277489View attachment 1277490
Hell ya bro that sounds awsome and ya looking good bud can't wait to check them out

That’s really cool man. I’ve never looked much into the breeding side of things, but interested to see how this turns out. Good luck!

Today f2 is 71 days old. 2 plants one pot Sticky, dense, stinky, frosty, healthy. No complaints..I had my ol lady come in last night and we did a smell test..compared to my mephisto auto blues X3bog same age she said this one is stinkier. It's hard to say which pheno smells like what since 2 plants on pot kinda hard. But I said it smells like chicken livers, touch of some fruit and earth. She says it smells like pears, earth, something dead, and poop. Lmao. Its stinky funky and fun..its hard to pinpoint. Scoped the plant today and anvil one has about 50-70% cloudy on parts and no amber.
Gold widow leaner is a tad further ahead with some ambering..this is expected as the gold widow and prior phenols always been the fastest. I'm thinking 77 days for gold widow CBD and 80-82 for anvil.
20210119_085617.jpg
20210119_085625.jpg
20210119_085652.jpg
20210119_085658.jpg
20210119_085711.jpg
20210119_085716.jpg
20210119_085726.jpg
20210119_085741.jpg
20210119_085753.jpg

Day 42 week 6: all is well. 3 on right are ones that's pollinated. they look a.little rough but they arent. It's from being in a 4 foot tall tent too powerful of a light. High temps and underfed. All these are for are seeds and until pollination was complete I didnt risk pollen getting to other tents. pollination definitely was a success. I like the odd ball in the group. 3 tops. (2nd plant from right) and has had purple stems and branches since week 1. I've had purple stems in past that's from deficiency lol. This I dont believe is the case. Just an anvil trait I'm guessing.
20210121_170450.jpg
20210121_170516.jpg

Day 42 week 6: all is well. 3 on right are ones that's pollinated. they look a.little rough but they arent. It's from being in a 4 foot tall tent too powerful of a light. High temps and underfed. All these are for are seeds and until pollination was complete I didnt risk pollen getting to other tents. pollination definitely was a success. I like the odd ball in the group. 3 tops. (2nd plant from right) and has had purple stems and branches since week 1. I've had purple stems in past that's from deficiency lol. This I dont believe is the case. Just an anvil trait I'm guessing.View attachment 1278714View attachment 1278715
Sounds like my 1 setup they other @least don't have a sloping roof that goes almost to floor lol but it works not to mention let's you know how well they can cope with stress. Excited to see them for sure it's so fun to experiment and as you're aware when starting with quality you always get quality back out may not be wat you expect but it will smoke good. By the way how would you describe the smoke?

Sounds like my 1 setup they other @least don't have a sloping roof that goes almost to floor lol but it works not to mention let's you know how well they can cope with stress. Excited to see them for sure it's so fun to experiment and as you're aware when starting with quality you always get quality back out may not be wat you expect but it will smoke good. By the way how would you describe the smoke?
Hard to say all phenos been different at this point. All indica though. Some have heavy munchies. Narcotic. Smooth. But for the highs it's all been different. And it changes with cure. Only so many strains work with me really well. This is one of em. I smoke it side by side everything I grow and have shared with my friends and family. As far as the stress goes I'm not sure if you can stress a plant more than me here. Transplant high temps different tents. Different lights. Back and forth light cycles. No training or topping tho like previous plants And these have yet to hermie. I can't even let some mephisto strains get out of a certain comfort zone without hermie lol. 2x2 gets cleaned today and time for the next project! Sneak in a quick pollination session of next cross before F4 seeds are ready

Back