Indoor Boognelson makes hippie snacks

@Fitzy I've updated this one not the other journal. Thanks for checking it out

Day 59: Way overdue for update. Been crazy busy with this agriculture season guys. 18% ahead of harvest rates last year so were about that much behind this time last year.

I just started the plain water on this pollinated lady. Shes getting cut day 72. Smells like Dank berry mothballs. Funky and nice. Dense plants. Sorry no pictures of other ladies I've kept. Maybe Sunday I'll get em up. But seeing a few differences in the F2 which is fine. I do like the one I chose the best. So glad I made that choice. I had a pheno last go i referred to it as blueberry mushrooms. Been alot of fun and nice seeing how much differences and then hand selecting. Dense weed. All these phenos are very dense. View attachment 1250663View attachment 1250664View attachment 1250665View attachment 1250666View attachment 1250667
F2 is where you find the largest variety @least from wat I've seen now I will say if I were you I would pollenate more than 1 female at a time as I've found it helps I was able to cross the 2 best looking overall plants both different visually and made seeds I then used a male from 1 and a female from the other and now in f3 they are only showing the 2 so far with the 1 I like most showing up over 50% of the time I hope to see those %numbers to go up for f4 but we will see. I would also do this with the f7s but with those keep 2 males if you find 2 and use both on the branches label ect I've had some surprising results doing this and seems to produce great results. Love seeing this bud and super glad to see you rocking out these crosses and breeding them I think more people should start as I feel anyone who grows would absolutely love it. I was watching this journal but stopped getting notifications anyways sending good karma and vibes ur way.
Ps will you continue this thread with the new batch or will you make a new one and if u make a new one plz lmk bud.

F2 is where you find the largest variety @least from wat I've seen now I will say if I were you I would pollenate more than 1 female at a time as I've found it helps I was able to cross the 2 best looking overall plants both different visually and made seeds I then used a male from 1 and a female from the other and now in f3 they are only showing the 2 so far with the 1 I like most showing up over 50% of the time I hope to see those %numbers to go up for f4 but we will see. I would also do this with the f7s but with those keep 2 males if you find 2 and use both on the branches label ect I've had some surprising results doing this and seems to produce great results. Love seeing this bud and super glad to see you rocking out these crosses and breeding them I think more people should start as I feel anyone who grows would absolutely love it. I was watching this journal but stopped getting notifications anyways sending good karma and vibes ur way.
Ps will you continue this thread with the new batch or will you make a new one and if u make a new one plz lmk bud.
Thanks that's a good idea. When I run f3 I think I'll pollinate a few females. I may start a new journal for the new cross just to keep the cluster down for me to look back on
.regardless I'll tag you. This whole experience with this has been alot of fun. And I've learned alot doing it. Bad and good mistakes. Almost all the berry calamari have cracked and tail started and sweet lemon fang the same. I got them planted in 5 inch pots last night and put on seed mat til tomorrow. Once they start popping I'll post an update or log a new journal. Once the berry is done pollinating I'll be starting back on this to make f4s. So 5weeks or so.

Thanks that's a good idea. When I run f3 I think I'll pollinate a few females. I may start a new journal for the new cross just to keep the cluster down for me to look back on
.regardless I'll tag you. This whole experience with this has been alot of fun. And I've learned alot doing it. Bad and good mistakes. Almost all the berry calamari have cracked and tail started and sweet lemon fang the same. I got them planted in 5 inch pots last night and put on seed mat til tomorrow. Once they start popping I'll post an update or log a new journal. Once the berry is done pollinating I'll be starting back on this to make f4s. So 5weeks or so.
Awesome bro wishing you good luck I can't wait to see wat happens i just found out I got a f2 female and male for the double grape x silverback so f3s coming I hope to see as good of results as you got this round and I'll be happy. Now are you going to keep them in the 5in pots? I've actually been thinking of using let's say a 4in pot then up pot @ day X to a 7in or maybe a bit bigger but less then 2 liters of media to keep them small height wise and width but still be able to get a good idea of overall structure that way I could run a bunch of different strains to move them along so I can start the photo to auto crosses I've got and fully work them as I have some good ones plus I have a pack of BlackBerry Bliss x Ice Roc City that I will absolutely be making autos from I hope I see a few phenos to work! Anyhow thanks again bud and I can't wait to see wat you end up with.

Awesome bro wishing you good luck I can't wait to see wat happens i just found out I got a f2 female and male for the double grape x silverback so f3s coming I hope to see as good of results as you got this round and I'll be happy. Now are you going to keep them in the 5in pots? I've actually been thinking of using let's say a 4in pot then up pot @ day X to a 7in or maybe a bit bigger but less then 2 liters of media to keep them small height wise and width but still be able to get a good idea of overall structure that way I could run a bunch of different strains to move them along so I can start the photo to auto crosses I've got and fully work them as I have some good ones plus I have a pack of BlackBerry Bliss x Ice Roc City that I will absolutely be making autos from I hope I see a few phenos to work! Anyhow thanks again bud and I can't wait to see wat you end up with.
So far really liking these. And what I've been doing the ones I like most as females I've been keeping I've transplanred to one gallon. They've seemed to handle it fine. But in my other journal I got f2s going in 5 gallon that's just over week old cant remember lol. But f3s hoping to run. a few in 3 gallons as well.

Days 76 and 65: super stoked about this update. 4 of the 5 ladies have been cut. Leaving one whose got a bit left for a week
Shes getting such lovely purple leaves..I love all these phenos and plants.

Here's the one I'm keeping for a week longer. It's a day 65er and was transplanted.
20201120_193949.jpg
20201120_194013.jpg
20201120_194004.jpg
the other 3 chopped. I love them! Even with all my neglect.
20201120_194411.jpg
20201120_194614.jpg
20201120_194947.jpg
cola photo from each of the 4.
20201120_195005.jpg
20201120_194954.jpg
20201120_195011.jpg
20201120_195021.jpg

Lower buds of the day 65 plant chopped.
20201120_195832.jpg

Started 12 f3's this evening. Fresh picked so well see how they do. Last time went well

Day 67: the last one is putting on the purple in the leaves now. Pretty lady. Shell get cut Saturday or Sunday.

20201122_213229.jpg
the 4 other f2s I started in same 5 gallon are there in pic too.

Also am working on getting more seeds for the berry calamari. There's no more in stock and green grass seeds has been trying to get in touch for some time with this breeder.
Got 1 up and half of another up up after 10 days with 10 seeds.
20201125_103230.jpg
20201125_103234.jpg

Back