Indoor Boognelson makes hippie snacks

Day 23 and 13: of the 6 that's 23 days old only one was female. And shes a nice one. I had it dialed down to 2 males and both have similar stankiness. So opted for the one that's sexing a little slower since the female is fast. Gonna give the day 13s a look and see if any changes or better looking ones.
View attachment 1238838
Female 14.5 Inches tall in half gallon pot. View attachment 1238839
She’s a keeper!!! Off to a great start.

Day 24 and 14: I'll have a pic of the younger ones this weekend. I transplanted the female keeper into a one gallon. She also is now 15 3/4 inches. Inch and a quarter growth in 24 hours.
Female and a keeper male.
20201002_215456.jpg

Days 31 and 21: all plants have showed sex between days 18 and 20. Of the new batch of young ones all have been females but 2. I have kept 3 more and a 4th I'm debating on keeping lol. I have transplanted 2 of them into one gallons and moved them to my main tent.
The older lady and male have started breeding. I took the whole plant and ran it all through the female. Shes handled the transplant great and has grown 5 inches in 4 days. I'll have pictures of ladies in makn tent this weekend.
20201009_054720.jpg
20201009_054725.jpg

Days 31 and 21: all plants have showed sex between days 18 and 20. Of the new batch of young ones all have been females but 2. I have kept 3 more and a 4th I'm debating on keeping lol. I have transplanted 2 of them into one gallons and moved them to my main tent.
The older lady and male have started breeding. I took the whole plant and ran it all through the female. Shes handled the transplant great and has grown 5 inches in 4 days. I'll have pictures of ladies in makn tent this weekend.View attachment 1241313View attachment 1241314
Very nice looking male!

Forgot to add next week after breeding is complete I will be starting seven berry calamari and looking for a male and starting 3 feminized 1976 ashland oregon blueberry and starting that project. Going to self the other blueberry seeds

Forgot to add next week after breeding is complete I will be starting seven berry calamari and looking for a male and starting 3 feminized 1976 ashland oregon blueberry and starting that project. Going to self the other blueberry seeds
Please self the Pakistani !!

Please self the Pakistani !!
Should be this week coming up or following week new tent and stuff will be ordered. My 2x4 I use now will become the chucking/breeding tent. Going to wait until I got little bigger setup so I can self her in a 3 gallon and limit chance for mistakes. I got some research to do as well into STS as this part will be all new for me to but fitzy is good at helping me

Back