New Grower Blue Cheese in Coco: First personal grow in 10 years and first ever autoflowers

Watchin' the grass grow at 58 days. Making little changes every day, slowly filling out and triching up!
20210314_220031.jpg

I decided to track this top since it always feels like the plant is moving so slow around this point. Here is the same top 4 days from the last picture, day 58 to 62.

I should also note that I had mentioned the calcium deficiency had come back on the main tops of the smaller plant. It has been spreading, but the buds are still growing and other than raise PH a touch and add a bit more cal mag there's not a whole lot I can do other than ride it out. The big plant #2 has not shown any more signs of deficiency, just a little bit of burn from finding her sweet spot with the maxibloom.

All the best,
G

20210318_081749.jpg
20210318_081446.jpg

I decided to track this top since it always feels like the plant is moving so slow around this point. Here is the same top 4 days from the last picture, day 58 to 62.

I should also note that I had mentioned the calcium deficiency had come back on the main tops of the smaller plant. It has been spreading, but the buds are still growing and other than raise PH a touch and add a bit more cal mag there's not a whole lot I can do other than ride it out. The big plant #2 has not shown any more signs of deficiency, just a little bit of burn from finding her sweet spot with the maxibloom.

All the best,
G

View attachment 1298194View attachment 1298195
Gonna end up with a nice bounty of buds bro I grew dinafem blue cheese about 2 yrs ago it was a nice smoke also for a 10 yr break I think you smashed it

Gonna end up with a nice bounty of buds bro I grew dinafem blue cheese about 2 yrs ago it was a nice smoke also for a 10 yr break I think you smashed it

Thanks!! I've got the bug again bad for sure. I've seen some great dinafem blue cheese plants, did they end up pretty big? I figured it would be a fun old school strain to start with.

A little day 64 closup of a different bud. Plant 2, the big girl, is definitely starting to bulk up, putting out new growth as the older pistils turn brown. I have a feeling she's gonna go 80-85 days since I prefer to harvest at 5-10% amber.

Plant 1 is still coming along, the calcium deficiency has slowed down, but is still spreading a bit. This plant is further from the light, but is starting to foxtail. I have a feeling this is a genetic issue since the lower stuff is looking like it will foxtail as well.

All the best,
G
20210320_193902.jpg

Like a proper crown! That's massive all the way around, and that center guy. Whoo... nice!

Day 72, she grows closer! I made a post in the coco forum about when to move to water only since I want the fan leaves to senesce almost completely before chop. I was told it should take 10-14 days to use most of the mobile nutrients in the fans and considering I'm shooting for around 5-10% amber at harvest last night was their last feeding and they'll be on RO water from here on out.

All the best!
G

20210328_094459.jpg

Day 72, she grows closer! I made a post in the coco forum about when to move to water only since I want the fan leaves to senesce almost completely before chop. I was told it should take 10-14 days to use most of the mobile nutrients in the fans and considering I'm shooting for around 5-10% amber at harvest last night was their last feeding and they'll be on RO water from here on out.

All the best!
G

View attachment 1301622
Nice but formation... hehe, but... Your in the home stretch buddy.
But why would you want to deprive your plants of nutrition the last 14 days of their lives?
That's when the most Canabinoids are produced. Senescence will happen with or without that final torture.

Back