New Grower Blue Cheese in Coco: First personal grow in 10 years and first ever autoflowers

A sad day folks, the Critical freebie plant, or plant 3 is a hermy. I saw these forming a couple days ago and have been watching and praying they dissappear, but nope. I guess I have to toss it which sucks, I was actually getting interested in the critical. You can see two pollen sacks in the picture.

Attachments

• 20210223_204243.jpg
    20210223_204243.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 36
Hey all! Since I took down the Critical hermie I was bummed about the open space in the tent. I had planned on pulling the smaller blue cheese out and defoliating today and defoliating the bigger girl in the tent (I don't plan on moving her since supercropping). While defoliating i decided to tie four of the big tops out to the handles of the fabric pot. Happy to say my canopy is looking much better!!

All the best!

-G

Attachments

• 20210228_003211.jpg
    20210228_003211.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 33
Nice progress! Too bad about having to take one down but, it still looks pretty full in there.

Hey all! Here's a shot from day 48/47, sorry for the bad view of plant 1. It looks like both plants are done stretching and they are starting to stack up. Not much in the way of trichomes yet, but I can see they are on the way. I have the day off so I'll be defoliating a bit more, but don't think I'm going to strip much growth. I did prune the low stuff and any suckers, but there are some sites which are kind of buried under the canopy, I'll probably leave them this time. I'll add a bad picture I took of the lower area.

All the best!
G
20210304_080541.jpg
20210304_080557.jpg

Man, you filled that space up! I noticed you attached your power strip to one of the vertical tent poles. That is such a great idea! I'm absolutely doing that when I start my next one, free up some floor space and get it out of the way of spills. Such a simple idea but new guys like me just overlook it. Makes so much sense once you see it. Thanks for the idea!

Your gonna love the Mango Smile. I was in on the pre release test, the MS was an instant favorite in my crowd. Given I was growing on a "test" I let her run, no topping, and only minor training, found while the main cola was taller, she was very well balanced with long satellite branches almost equal in height.

Man, you filled that space up! I noticed you attached your power strip to one of the vertical tent poles. That is such a great idea! I'm absolutely doing that when I start my next one, free up some floor space and get it out of the way of spills. Such a simple idea but new guys like me just overlook it. Makes so much sense once you see it. Thanks for the idea!

No prob, glad I could be a help! I just use zip ties so the electronics will still slide up and down. I may put the power strip on the top bar next grow just to keep everything away from the canopy.

Your gonna love the Mango Smile. I was in on the pre release test, the MS was an instant favorite in my crowd. Given I was growing on a "test" I let her run, no topping, and only minor training, found while the main cola was taller, she was very well balanced with long satellite branches almost equal in height.

Sounds awesome! I'm definitely most excited to grow Mango Smile. The old school sativa aspect is right up my alley, faster flowering sativas are definitely one of the things that drew me to autoflowers!

Back