New Grower Blue Cheese in Coco: First personal grow in 10 years and first ever autoflowers

Great haul. Nothing quite like seeing jars filled with the fruits of your labour. :d5:

For sure, I would say that I did like the LEDs, there is a learning curve though. With HID lighting a 400w bulb is just that, same with a 600w and 1000w, but the LEDs are pretty variable, not to mention sometimes dimmable and typically have a blended spectrum which I think can be detrimental.

The positive features of LEDs are efficiency and temperature, there wouldn't be LED grow lights if they weren't cooler and less power hungry. This is especially awesome for the small scale grower since it would have been close to impossible to regulate my climate here like I did with 400w of HID.

Last point, if you can grow under the sun, do it! I'd love to never have to look at a plant under artificial light again, the sun grows the best herb, no question!

Sorry for the ramble haha
G

Awesome thanks!

Hey all, its a high day for an initial smoke report. I will post a better one after 3 weeks of cure, but I got a new vaporizer and had to try a sample, starting with plant 2.

The smell is starting to smooth out from the fuely cheese that was stinking up my whole house and is starting to get some of the blueberry sweetness. Honestly I'm pretty astounded this was an auto, its so much better than anything from the dispensaries here, and proper moisture, oh yes no more dry dusty buds. The high is pretty even, euphoric and nice, but not overpowering. A couple more bowls will tell me more. I'm very happy with where I harvested as well, no couchlock so far!

picture_2021_4_18_9_25_36_849.jpg

To cheese or not to cheese .. that is the question
Such a great end product, but such a stink to contend with!
I grew a cheese auto in a studio apartment and swore never again cos like you say, the whole building reeks of it
Enjoy those bowls dude well earned :smokeit:

To cheese or not to cheese .. that is the question
Such a great end product, but such a stink to contend with!
I grew a cheese auto in a studio apartment and swore never again cos like you say, the whole building reeks of it
Enjoy those bowls dude well earned :smokeit:
Haha yeah its something else! Stinks so good :)

Here is a shot after a few weeks curing. Its definitely more heady then expected, which makes sense since most folks seem to end up with a Blueberry dominant pheno, I just didnt expect to see its Thai properties as defined. Great smoke for sure, burns to pure white, with a more cheesy taste than smell, the smell is like classic blueberry with a little parmesan kick. I just can't wait to get some bubble hash made!

20210501_112437.jpg

Back