Indoor Blk Mrrr grow by Wawashell and Mizzo81

She shot up quick and I think it’s cause she was in a tight spot. Some other plants would just not do much but she shot up and her branches followed. Next one I’ll start with a better plan. These showed up and I had to drop one. She’s getting frosty already big leaves gonna get a coat to it looks like. In about 7-10 days I’ll have an open tent to help with space issues.
I'm getting a slight leaf curl when she is in the sun, folds back flat at "night" under the Autocob. Right now I'm just filing it under..........what it is:pass:

Well BlkMrrr started flowering but was majorly neglected over the long weekend ( out of town with the family) but she has been stretching. Will be paying way more attention to her. She was doing really well after all the problems I had starting out.

Pics soon.

image.jpg

Well as of today, had to adjust a top, grew over the Cob, lol. And for now I stuck a few pipe cleaners in there to help support some of the taller branches. Still doing the leaf curling thing, but growing strong. Even noticed some trichs starting to come through.
AB02B18D-CD9D-41DB-A06A-CF824535E1DD.jpeg
179F4484-2038-4D98-AE6E-D354736D07C2.jpeg
D51D631F-9EAC-4028-A2B1-5B9D57F1CE8D.jpeg

@Magic and @Ronin
BlkMrrr canoeing leaves through entire grow so far, but everything I do, no change. Thought about heat stress, but temps never reach I’ve 86 and humidity between 35-60% (mostly because of newer plants put in in 1 gal jugs). Ph’ed nute water 6.0-6.2. I am starting to think that is just how she grows. Ever run into this problem?
SideNote- been trying to post this for awhile- dang servers, lol

Back