Indoor Blk Mrrr grow by Wawashell and Mizzo81

Great report! Waiting for my BLK MRRR to crack. I was planning to wait another month for starts, but your, Mizzo and trail’s reports make it too difficult to hold off.

Great report! Waiting for my BLK MRRR to crack. I was planning to wait another month for starts, but your, Mizzo and trail’s reports make it too difficult to hold off.
@BCBudlady tag me if ya make a journal, love to see how ya girl grows, I am getting antsy to start mine for the Lighting Battle.

@BCBudlady tag me if ya make a journal, love to see how ya girl grows, I am getting antsy to start mine for the Lighting Battle.
Will do. She’ll be a smaller container, as I want to grow several different strains. Put all my eggs in one basket this summer.

The plan is to put her into a 3gallon of super soil. I’ll have to feed her a bit in bloom, but I’m lazy and she’ll be water only most of the way. Waiting for a tap, then into a solo cup until day 10. I usually direct sow but I’m out of lighter medium and I don’t want to go burn .
I have a Blue Microverse that just popped too, so we’re off!

The plan is to put her into a 3gallon of super soil. I’ll have to feed her a bit in bloom, but I’m lazy and she’ll be water only most of the way. Waiting for a tap, then into a solo cup until day 10. I usually direct sow but I’m out of lighter medium and I don’t want to go burn .
I have a Blue Microverse that just popped too, so we’re off!
Blue Microverse?. sounds interesting

Blue Microverse?. sounds interesting
@trailanimal , This is one of gbd / daz from Mephisto’s independent projects. Blue Magoo x 24 Ct. As 24 ct. , a 100 percent Indica , crossed with a blue strain (good for pain) , should be excellent knock out stuff.
His genetics are NightOwlSeeds.

74B3846B-3F3B-4ADA-A15C-AE05394AB149.jpeg
Haven’t gotten a journal going but a quick pic of BLK MRRR at 23days. She is cruising along in a full tent. Preflowers already, so fingers crossed she won’t get huge . The other tent mates will be smaller .

View attachment 1099170 Haven’t gotten a journal going but a quick pic of BLK MRRR at 23days. She is cruising along in a full tent. Preflowers already, so fingers crossed she won’t get huge . The other tent mates will be smaller .
She can get big, but with some training should be ok

Back