Indoor Blk Mrrr grow by Wawashell and Mizzo81

wow! rock on grobro!:d5:
you beat my greenhouse girl, only 79 gs:smoking:, looser buds, extreme heat response I'm guessing. The garden girl much bigger and out of the hot greenhouse may have denser buds.
Enjoy that fine and aromatic smoke! Now, where is me rep bat?

See if I can manage to have all this done so can do proper Smoke Report of Blk Mrrr,:smoking:
@Magic @Ronin
@Mizzo81 @trailanimal @BCBudlady @baked in the bluegrass @420Forever
97A5EA3D-8D51-4DCB-B19D-699B95D01658.jpeg

1E68B9D5-8A9F-4FBD-9593-08E144A28837.jpeg

@Magic @Ronin

SeedBank :

Binary Selections

Strain:

Blk Mrrr

Did it autoflower?: Yes

Soil/hydro:

Canna Coco

Nutes:

Remo Nutrients (full line)

Light (kind and schedule):

Cobshop AutoCob 3500k 24/0

From seed to harvest date: __days

I don’t count days as my style always goes longer than Breeders suggestions

Dry Yield: 121.6g

High/Effect Duration:

When first toked, takes a few minutes for the high to take effect. But when does, a rush of relaxation and calming effect. Time flies as ya usually just stuck where ya at for the moment. High Duration about 2.5hrs. If indulge in more than “normal” amount, can have ya couch locked and fast asleep with Out noticing.

BAG APPEAL:

--Big dense Nuggets with high bag appeal, trichs stick to everything so beware. Sticky sticky. Smell in bag is very earthy and smell is sweet rank fruit. Wasn’t super strong smelling in bag either.

THE GROWTH:

Grown in 3 gal SmartPot with Coco and Remo nutes. Under an AutoCob 3500k. As a seedling she did great. Once veg hit she was topped and then a problem arose. Cupping of fan leaves. I tried correcting multiple things to curb the cupping with no success. But with that said, she did not slow in growth. During Flowering she even out and cupping pretty much stopped. Then budding hit, and started strong. Frost level pretty epic also.

THE SMELL:

Very Earthy and a sweet rank fruit smell. When ground up in a grinder, smells of sweet earthy spice with a very strong lemonish smell.

THE SMOKE:

After a few weeks cure the smoke is fairly smooth. Inhale is not harsh and the exhale has a hint of a sweet earthy taste. Wife says it’s very very pungent and strong smelling, so I guess that’s a Beware of Surroundings.

THE HIGH
:

See High and Duration Effect

Pics to follow also
2AB906C9-BC1D-4688-8398-C3619CF11B33.jpeg
C391F6EA-2693-4430-9A2C-CEA5B60FD4FF.jpeg
6F849D4B-9266-4B34-8A35-1ECD8019AFD5.jpeg
5291A1B3-34EE-4C83-A97B-1D09CC780973.jpeg
9B3D4AEE-9B6E-499C-A1EE-8DB9AB1B8182.jpeg
BA5ECFF7-7225-4664-B018-E0A03369CE38.jpeg
1A016609-C769-4778-BCF8-6F92F9B6088C.jpeg

Last edited:
SeedBank :

Binary Selections

Strain:

Blk Mrrr

Soil/hydro:

Canna Coco

Nutes:

High/Effect Duration:

(Description) TBD I am super stoned at the moment

RATE SCALE: (*) = bad, to (*****) = great

BAG APPEAL:

--Big dense Nuggets with high bag appeal, trichs stick to everything so beware.

THE GROWTH:

--(Description) To Stoned at moment

THE SMELL:

--(Description) Awesome (will write more later time)

THE SMOKE:

THE HIGH
:

Pics to follow also
Admire your honesty @Wawashell , too stoned is an excellent sign. Look forward to the specifics as I dropped one in water this am.

See if I can manage to have all this done so can do proper Smoke Report of Blk Mrrr,:smoking:
@Magic @Ronin
@Mizzo81 @trailanimal @BCBudlady @baked in the bluegrass @420Forever
View attachment 1087636
View attachment 1087635
looking proper:smoking:
SeedBank :

Binary Selections

Strain:

Blk Mrrr

Soil/hydro:

Canna Coco

Nutes:

High/Effect Duration:

When first toked, takes a few minutes for the high to take effect. But when does, a rush of relaxation and calming effect. Time flies as ya usually just stuck where ya at for the moment. High Duration about 2.5hrs. If indulge in more than “normal” amount, can be couch locked lot fast asleep unnoticeable.

BAG APPEAL:

--Big dense Nuggets with high bag appeal, trichs stick to everything so beware. Sticky sticky. Smell in bag is very earthy and smell is sweet rank fruit

THE GROWTH:

Grown in 3 gal SmartPot with Coco and Remo nutes. Under an AutoCob 3500k. As a seedling she did great. Once veg hit she was topped and then a problem arose. Cupping of fan leaves. I tried correcting multiple things to curb the cupping with no success. But with that said, she did not slow in growth. During Flowering she even out and cupping pretty much stopped. Then budding hit, and started strong. Frost level pretty epic also.

THE SMELL:

--(Description)

THE SMOKE:

THE HIGH
:

See High and Duration Effect

Pics to follow alsoView attachment 1087697View attachment 1087698 View attachment 1087699View attachment 1087700 View attachment 1087701View attachment 1087702 View attachment 1087703
rocked the grow! great job
you grew dense, mine grow loose, what they seem to have in common is tons of "highly" fragrant resin, and a stellar Indica effect!
:d5::pass:

looking proper:smoking:

rocked the grow! great job
you grew dense, mine grow loose, what they seem to have in common is tons of "highly" fragrant resin, and a stellar Indica effect!
:d5::pass:
Thxs Grow Bro, still gotta finish the report, probably throughout the day as I Smoke in moderation, and not a ton like last night lol

Back