Indoor Blk Mrrr grow by Wawashell and Mizzo81

Hang drying. These buds are pretty dense.
C10EAD1C-31FC-4825-A2B4-8FBEE7846542.jpeg

:drool: :clapper: :cooldance: Nicely done Wawa', a fine grow!.. ...You got a fat haul off her, and the quality looks great! How does she smell man, talk it up...:eyebrows: I know you snuck a buzz check too, 'fess up- :rofl:

@Ronin :bighug: good to see you about again brother! I'm chatting a bit with Magic currently...:eyebrows: I'm looking forward to the new releases when ready!
New grow is on of course, stop by when you can... I have a CrackLOG at home actually, she's petite but stinky already :smoking:....I had quite the internal struggle with what reg' seed strain I wanted to try this year, looked hard at Golden Buddha and Moonshadow, but had to go with the older stash of Aunt of Farooq (landrace Paki'), which I hope I don't regret now.... some recent feedback, and their behavior has me eyeing them and not with a smile.... time will tell! :passit:

Last edited:
:drool: :clapper: :cooldance: Nicely done Wawa', a fine grow!.. ...You got a fat haul off her, and the quality looks great! How does she smell man, talk it up...:eyebrows: I know you snuck a buzz check too, 'fess up- :rofl:

@Ronin :bighug: good to see you about again brother! I'm chatting a bit with Magic currently...:eyebrows: I'm looking forward to the new releases when ready!
New grow is on of course, stop by when you can... I have a CrackLOG at home actually, she's petite but stinky already :smoking:....I had quite the internal struggle with what reg' seed strain I wanted to try this year, looked hard at Golden Buddha and Moonshadow, but had to go with the older stash of Aunt of Farooq (landrace Paki'), which I hope I don't regret now.... some recent feedback, and their behavior has me eyeing them and not with a smile.... time will tell! :passit:
I am going to do a real smoke report, that’s what I was waiting on was cure. But the smell of the buds are very hard to describe. Almost like citrus sage and something else but really can’t figure out. Still has a little fresh cut harvest scent, but it’s starting to go and fast. When the bud is ground up, smells like citrus lemon pinsol. The high is pretty potent also.

My Bum Wines are damn fine smoke, but aside from physical similarities, and potency, the terps/buzz are very different! It sounds like you got some aromatic nuances like my BW#2 has, which was herbal/spicy/heady floral, Haze notes (aromatic woods), dash of fruity.... coming from HBSS and Tyrone Special, this is as unexpected a profile as I could have dreamed of! :shrug: ... both held their general aroma from dry through cure with little change.... Sounds like you have a fat cut of citrus terps in there, if it's overwhelming everything else after breaking up- :drool:

Back