Indoor Blk Mrrr grow by Wawashell and Mizzo81

Added a layer to the soil by the stem.
image.jpg
Some uncut, Emeralds, Amethyst, Quartz, Rose Quartz and others.

She’s got very Unique smell. It’s lovely. Took a tiny sample it was nice. Not gonna try any more till it’s had some time in the jars. Filled more jars then I thought she would too.

Added a layer to the soil by the stem. View attachment 1070303Some uncut, Emeralds, Amethyst, Quartz, Rose Quartz and others.
hmm, a "precious" mulch, i bet the plant likes this energy
BlkMrrr pic
View attachment 1071528 View attachment 1071529View attachment 1071530 Now the leaves canoeing have slowed considerably and growth has kicked into high gear. Starting to notice more and more of a change in her.
I'm thinking the up curl is just how she do it. Mine has it very slightly and the plant is primo, guess it's time to stop worrying:pass:

Sniffing the jar I’m getting so many terps coming out. Fermented grapes I take it from bum wine but sweeter with a tropical fruit background. The taste is getting close maybe another week or two and I’m expecting blissful bong rips. I’ll post some bud shots later but she’s greasy and crystal covered. Next one I’ll give more room and do some lst. Mine foxtailed a bit but it was my first run in a tent my temps got a little high so I’m not expecting that on my second try. Got intake and exhaust fans figured out. A lot different then open room lol but gotta keep the wife happy and have a scentless grow. Good filter good tent no smell happy wife happy life.

Sniffing the jar I’m getting so many terps coming out. Fermented grapes I take it from bum wine but sweeter with a tropical fruit background. The taste is getting close maybe another week or two and I’m expecting blissful bong rips. I’ll post some bud shots later but she’s greasy and crystal covered. Next one I’ll give more room and do some lst. Mine foxtailed a bit but it was my first run in a tent my temps got a little high so I’m not expecting that on my second try. Got intake and exhaust fans figured out. A lot different then open room lol but gotta keep the wife happy and have a scentless grow. Good filter good tent no smell happy wife happy life.
Sounds like an official grow tent now! Thanks to good weather my BLKMRRR's are doing great. Need to update

@Mizzo81 I keep reading ur descriptions and she sounds amazing. Your sneaky sample, how she taste (probably like a hint of fresh cut grass, lol) ? I think I have read on Binary descriptions that she has unique terps, like nothing from either parent. Even though she started out funky, in flowering she balanced out and kicked into high gear. @trailanimal canoeing leaves I wouldn’t worry to much. And just keep an eye on her. I was always trying to correct the canoeing, and may (actually think I have) have slowed her down. I did have burnt fan leaves. Eventually I stopped using Remo nutes, and switched to Roots Organic Bloom Uprising. Along with ph well water. And she absolutely loves it. But maybe in the next week or so switch back to Remo.

Back