Indoor Blk Mrrr grow by Wawashell and Mizzo81

Very nice looking @Mizzo81 , but may be too tall for my set up. I usually don’t like to top... extends the grow time, but I might need to on this strain.
She looks to be setting buds very well.

Very nice looking @Mizzo81 , but may be too tall for my set up. I usually don’t like to top... extends the grow time, but I might need to on this strain.
She could’ve shot up because of the situation. She could just be a survivor and really did what she needed to get the most of the light but she is the tallest in the tent.

She could’ve shot up because of the situation. She could just be a survivor and really did what she needed to get the most of the light but she is the tallest in the tent.
She will do well...,just a little lanky. Are you running 24/0?

No 21/3 lol gonna drop another two hrs when the new light comes. Lol try to keep bill from going to crazy maybe wind up 19/5 like I used to run.
Better for the plants IMO but I’m lazy. 24/0 for me. Hubby implodes each month when the bill arrives.

I'm topping, gweedy me wants more, and the greenhouse is my place for big and long timers. Doable with the early window start.

image.jpg
@Mizzo81, you are not the only one slacking on updates. Blk Mrrr still chugging along. Still having issues. Now high heat temps, which temps range from 78-83F and humid at 45-55%.
Other than the leaves folding inward, her growth just keeps chugging along.

She will be getting a huge space once this dang Forum Stomper finishes. She will be able to grow and branch to her hearts content (hopefully not super tall, as @Mizzo81 lol :smoking:

She shot up quick and I think it’s cause she was in a tight spot. Some other plants would just not do much but she shot up and her branches followed. Next one I’ll start with a better plan. These showed up and I had to drop one. She’s getting frosty already big leaves gonna get a coat to it looks like. In about 7-10 days I’ll have an open tent to help with space issues.

Back