Indoor Blk Mrrr grow by Wawashell and Mizzo81

And we have life (well actually about 2-3 days old already)
image.jpg
in about a week will be transplanting to final pot, 3 gal SmartPot.

And we have life (well actually about 2-3 days old already)View attachment 1039674 in about a week will be transplanting to final pot, 3 gal SmartPot.
Nice. Now Keep it safe from Monsters and it should do just fine lol. If it does get attacked it will do fine as well lol. Tough plant. She’s looking good grobro I’ll get some photos up lights on.

Really nice looking plant thus far. Her tough start doesn’t show.
They’re tough little suckers especially when top breedin practices went into making her. I am in need of more light lol. Trying to hold out for 4/20 sales but in 15 days my young ladies will be exploding in growth and really needing more then what I have.

They’re tough little suckers especially when top breedin practices went into making her. I am in need of more light lol. Trying to hold out for 4/20 sales but in 15 days my young ladies will be exploding in growth and really needing more then what I have.
Treat yourself @Mizzo81 . Get the lights you want. I’m trying to talk my husband into a couple more cobs. Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
There might be some good deals on 4/20.
Where did you get your plant stands? I like the drainage feature.

Treat yourself @Mizzo81 . Get the lights you want. I’m trying to talk my husband into a couple more cobs. Easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.
There might be some good deals on 4/20.
Where did you get your plant stands? I like the drainage feature.
@BCBudlady they are Walmart specials 10” mainstay and they fit inside 12” saucers. I think they were under $2 a piece. Can find online if not in local stores. I bought like 30?? Lol outside veggies will love them too.

@BCBudlady they are Walmart specials 10” mainstay and they fit inside 12” saucers. I think they were under $2 a piece. Can find online if not in local stores. I bought like 30?? Lol outside veggies will love them too.
Thanks! I’ll look for them this weekend.

Back