Indoor Blk Mrrr grow by Wawashell and Mizzo81

Sorry for the lack of updates. Got a lot going on with the battles but she’s doing good just some leave tucking/pinning I’m kinda packed or she would be spread out a little. Looks to be ready to get preflowers going. Gonna start adding some bud explosion. Easy girl so far.
3AF1C10C-6C8B-4DEB-9D68-54978D18A514.jpeg

Doing just ok, got a pretty good transplant shock, so bring her back, will get a pick up later

Sorry for the lack of updates. Got a lot going on with the battles but she’s doing good just some leave tucking/pinning I’m kinda packed or she would be spread out a little. Looks to be ready to get preflowers going. Gonna start adding some bud explosion. Easy girl so far. View attachment 1046107
Great looking plant @Mizzo81 . She has the structure of Witch Doctor. On the path to some special meds.

I know it’s been a minute and I am slaking.

Blk Mrrr growing ok, been battling issues since transplant. And after all that, ph (I believe) problems arise, smh.
image.jpg

But I have noticed, she loves the new Autocobs!:biggrin:

Sorry for the lack of updates. Got a lot going on with the battles but she’s doing good just some leave tucking/pinning I’m kinda packed or she would be spread out a little. Looks to be ready to get preflowers going. Gonna start adding some bud explosion. Easy girl so far. View attachment 1046107
like that stance!

Back