Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

What is the yellow thing you got hooked to adjust the angle? I have been wondering how to angle one of your cobs!
I initially tried it with the extra length on the ratchet hanger. It worked but not as good as the plant yoyo's I have around 100 of them I don't use anymore since I started scrogging

Just something that I really like about the 6500 mixed in the grow! Gives that extra coverage on the top end of the spectrum. Its on my list to get, gotta get my money right, but soon.

Well guys and gals today is one helluva great day! I have fallen in love with that short stuff gorilla and couldn't resist pestering short stuff for more info on them. I did do a grow with them in the test team when I was still testing. Since I have ran 2 more seeds at different dates and continue to be more than satisfied.

Today I received a very nice package from them. Covering me with the og auto gorilla generation 1 and some gen 2's as well as purple gorilla and gorilla shiz from their very interesting shiznit strain.

IMG_3653.JPG

How can anyone not be more than satisfied with an autos this size. Just lollipopped the poor girl as much as I could. Hacking off some huge branches to see what she will do. I will drop a few new short stuff here soon but I have a limit on plants in my state and my 1below the legal limit total is where I'm staying.
image.jpg

Been searching and searching for ages and finally think I stumbled across the best rosin press deal going for larger quantity pressing.

https://www.rosinindustries.com/products/the-starter-kit

I have plenty of compressors but don't want to deal with the noise. This is why I wanted an electric model. Manual is to time consuming when pressing quantity. decently sized plates, automatic and a super sweet dry sifter bonus plus100 bags. Anyone own one of these or have a better suggestion I'd live to hear it.

Back