Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

@BigSm0 im thinking for my conversion to go with some cobs in the blue spectrum
A) for a small 2x2 veg box for the first two o threee weeks of veg.
B) also cause I believe that blue spectrum helps with resin and thric production. can use in flower last two weeks

Last edited:
@BigSm0 im thinking for my conversion to go with some cobs in the blue spectrum
A) for a small 2x2 veg box for the first two o threee weeks of veg.
B) also cause I believe that blue spectrum helps with resin and thric production. can use in flower last two weeks
Id probably go with 4000k cobs. Quite a bit more blue and not as drastic of a transition into the 3500's

Got a big boy box in today. I think many of you will appreciate this.
IMG_3595.JPG

I've been waiting for this. lets get this box open and see what's inside lol. I'm gonna google the name on the box
That's why I got a shot of it. It has to stay in the passenger seat till I get home. Unfortunatly I'm a bit time crunched today, 75 bags of durabond 90 for anyone in the industry. I may need a new rotator cuff by lunch time. :dizzy:

Got a big boy box in today. I think many of you will appreciate this. View attachment 806487

Already checked them out and it looks like a nice product! Can this be attached to the blumat 8mm line you think? Their drip cap?? I need all the help i can get to keep bugs from growing in the soil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It looks close. I'll check when I get home. Maybe with a clamp. I was considering swapping my valves to 8mm-1/4" a lot of adjusting when it comes to an even watering though. I had to remove the blumat distribution drippers. They clogged up on me and were a PIMA with the extra adjusting

It looks close. I'll check when I get home. Maybe with a clamp. I was considering swapping my valves to 8mm-1/4" a lot of adjusting when it comes to an even watering though. I had to remove the blumat distribution drippers. They clogged up on me and were a PIMA with the extra adjusting

I wrote to the company asking if I should get an air stone and the guy said not to because the air bubbles could potentially clog up the tubing. Maybe that's what happened to yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back