Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

I wrote to the company asking if I should get an air stone and the guy said not to because the air bubbles could potentially clog up the tubing. Maybe that's what happened to yours?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Lol what!?! I think I just lost a lot of respect for them or I learned something new.

My res gets the bubbles and it's pumped to the elevated bucket. Any excess returns to the res. The bucket is gravity to the main line across the back wall. Then the tee's and valves feed each plant. I don't think I'm getting any air in the lines this way. Just trying to give the roots some oxygenated air and keep the water fresh. The drippers has slime built up on them which plugged em shut and stopped water flow. I also have some algae in the shut off valves which stopped the water to others. Don't think drip clean helps this as it's more for salt I believe.

Autogorilla from shortstuff. Can't believe the trichomes already as she just started flowering.
IMG_3612.JPG

Thats a beast! Holy shit man how tall is she?
Just about 55" with the pot. It would take 2 of me to get my arms around here. This is from a sister autogorilla. Can't wait till I get a few dozen of these on her
IMG_3617.JPG

I'll get a weigh on that bud in a couple days.

Back