Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Plus you should ask yourself do I really need an automated trimmer if I didn’t buy those lights? AutoCob warning.. automated trimmers recommended.

My trimmers get
20180114_021416.jpg

Great news guys and gals!! So I do sell these lights at my local shop which was the most piss poor operation going. Since January they have sold more AutoCobs than any other light combined. When a new owner took it over he saw the sales and asked if I minded making them a permenant item that they would also display in tents growing vegtables. After the store remodel which my company may be doing they will get a permenant home! We may also get into the diy as well and offer complete kits for cob lighting. Once it’s up and running if anyone in Rhode Island or nearby is interested let me know.

Great news guys and gals!! So I do sell these lights at my local shop which was the most piss poor operation going. Since January they have sold more AutoCobs than any other light combined. When a new owner took it over he saw the sales and asked if I minded making them a permenant item that they would also display in tents growing vegtables. After the store remodel which my company may be doing they will get a permenant home! We may also get into the diy as well and offer complete kits for cob lighting. Once it’s up and running if anyone in Rhode Island or nearby is interested let me know.

Awesome on the store sales! :slap::slap:

That is fantastic news! Congratulations my man :toke: if I was anywhere near you I would be making a visit

Congrats @BigSm0 I haven't even used my AutoCobs, b4 I snagged 2 more so I can see why they're selling. Great light along with awesome customer service doesn't get any better than that

Back