Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Great news guys and gals!! So I do sell these lights at my local shop which was the most piss poor operation going. Since January they have sold more AutoCobs than any other light combined. When a new owner took it over he saw the sales and asked if I minded making them a permenant item that they would also display in tents growing vegtables. After the store remodel which my company may be doing they will get a permenant home! We may also get into the diy as well and offer complete kits for cob lighting. Once it’s up and running if anyone in Rhode Island or nearby is interested let me know.

I'm gonna need to relocate SOON, let me know if you can work me into your business plan. :):pighug:

Great news guys and gals!! So I do sell these lights at my local shop which was the most piss poor operation going. Since January they have sold more AutoCobs than any other light combined. When a new owner took it over he saw the sales and asked if I minded making them a permenant item that they would also display in tents growing vegtables. After the store remodel which my company may be doing they will get a permenant home! We may also get into the diy as well and offer complete kits for cob lighting. Once it’s up and running if anyone in Rhode Island or nearby is interested let me know.

That's great man! I'm sure everyone here is happy for you. It's always nice to see your work be appreciated. Especially with all of the hard work I'm sure you have put in.

Keep it up!

I'll be ordering some more autocobs soon for my birthday coming up:) I'm telling my gf I don't want anything else but autocobs...need to have her priorities straight when she's looking for gifts:naughtystep::baked::cooldance:

About to get one of the 4000k ones to go in my 60cm x 60cm with 2 plants. Will purchase the 6000k too when I have the money to pair with it. i like the sound of increased resin production.

Are these all good with transformers without any loss of efficiency or power? Sorry if this has been covered, I have tried to find out - I live in the UK. If all is good I will pull the trigger!

After a 2 day delay because of the holidays my 2 pack is in. It now I’m kinda hesitant to throw the 3rd one in.

I think it maybe too much light at the distance I’ve got(20in). Plus the 3k QB 135.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ou wee, how mysterious. Maybe you should tease us with little morsels of info until the unveiling.
Haha, any hints are a dead giveaway. Sob distributor was supposed to have some new items on the order that arrived today and I got nothing but more AutoCob parts. This lady’s getting an ear full Monday. I was super excited to build something new.

About to get one of the 4000k ones to go in my 60cm x 60cm with 2 plants. Will purchase the 6000k too when I have the money to pair with it. i like the sound of increased resin production.

Are these all good with transformers without any loss of efficiency or power? Sorry if this has been covered, I have tried to find out - I live in the UK. If all is good I will pull the trigger!
Yes these work perfectly in all countries with the self adjusting drivers. I also got in a few dozen UK and European power cords too.

This plant had a 6500k over it the entire grow with 3500k side lighting. They say blue is a waste in flower but I disagree. This grow I had the least wattage I have ever run and I pulled the FROSTIEST buds I have seen in my life. No question. Every bud on every plant too.
94B4E83D-C35C-4965-9824-F4ADFD05A4F5.jpeg

Awesome on the store sales! :slap::slap:
That is fantastic news! Congratulations my man :toke: if I was anywhere near you I would be making a visit
Congrats @BigSm0 I haven't even used my AutoCobs, b4 I snagged 2 more so I can see why they're selling. Great light along with awesome customer service doesn't get any better than that
Congratulations big you definitely deserve it keep up the hard work

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
I'm gonna need to relocate SOON, let me know if you can work me into your business plan. :):pighug:
That's great man! I'm sure everyone here is happy for you. It's always nice to see your work be appreciated. Especially with all of the hard work I'm sure you have put in.

Keep it up!

I'll be ordering some more autocobs soon for my birthday coming up:) I'm telling my gf I don't want anything else but autocobs...need to have her priorities straight when she's looking for gifts:naughtystep::baked::cooldance:

This means the world to me. Thank you guys sooo much for the support. I also wanted to share this as I did some math and compared the number of cobs shipped to the REAL world energy savings in comparing to lesser efficient leds or hps and it came to over 1,800kwh or 90,000 watts I am speechless.

Back