Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

I had a hydro shop tell me all they are good for is street lights and manufacturing shops. He said it won't grow grass. I challenged him to an auto grow. 6 auto cobs to his 600 watt hps in a 4x4. Then he started reading up on cobs and changed the subject. I was ready he backed out and made some excuse. @BigSm0
:rofl::rofl: Representing the cobs! I used to get so worked up over people like this, now I just benefit while they struggle. 15watts per square foot on a lower bud.

Himalaya Blue Diesel
This looks wicked. Short stuff seeds

Yeah man he's stuck in the 700 a month electric bill hps bs
Oh man! I was actually more than this when I started growing. All I had was electric heat for my house and hps for the plants. Now have 3 minsplits, woodstove for supplement and cobs. My bill arrived yesterday with a family of 4 and a decent sized grow came to $275. No oil or gas just electric. My middle fingers are flying high at my electric company. I also have way frostier buds now too.

I’d contact short stuff direct. I found them on IG and sent a pile of money for the originals. May learn how to work this CS so I can stay stocked for a few years
Just sts it bro. Easier on every level in my experiences.if i can get my hands on some im going to cross it to my gg4xog cross and see what happens.

I can't smoke either. I'm a truck driver dumpsters. One accident and I'm in a cab on my way to piss in a cup. Straight form the accident scene
Not sure how the rest feel but I disagree with this. Have ever since the first time I heard it too. Crack, meth sure life sentence. MJ especially that they can’t prove when it was smoked is bs. You can’t lite a joint on a Saturday and drive a truck on Monday. You can pound a 30 pack Saturday though can’t you?

I have had the special needs guide explained a few times. I’m still lost lol.
Its like weighing dry nutes and mixing w water literally. Life time supply is less than $20 on ebay.

Sent from my LG-M327 using Tapatalk

Not sure how the rest feel but I disagree with this. Have ever since the first time I heard it too. Crack, meth sure life sentence. MJ especially that they can’t prove when it was smoked is bs. You can’t lite a joint on a Saturday and drive a truck on Monday. You can pound a 30 pack Saturday though can’t you?
Oh I know .. never heard of someone causing a accident from getting hi. Stupid laws we have 1937 was 80 yrs ago but prohibition of mj still exists. Ahochol has ripped familys apart for years but it's ok to be a weekend or daily drunk.

Last edited by a moderator:
Been busy trimming. Not sure if it makes a difference but I do pick the tops off first to give the lower buds some more time in the light.

Auto gorilla is starting to produce and it’s moving fast!
1D8A8D69-867A-416A-84E3-2EDA781AFA20.jpeg

5957C7AB-3A93-49F0-8AA9-1857D0E29A57.jpeg

Some double grape in here too. 4 plants and not one looks the same. Smaller plants but really amazing quality bud.
C958FEA5-1F1E-4425-AAFD-F1D4861FF241.jpeg

This is what’s left to trim. I have 1.75lbs dry, between 1/4 and 1/2lb drying and quite a bit left to chop. By far the frostiest plants I have grown yet! I’m trimming every single thing all the way to the soil. It’s covered.
80FF6F9B-CC1A-4D5C-9557-4EFC807AAF2F.jpeg

51FEA25C-6A48-445E-8A6D-49A9756975DA.jpeg

299789D6-D97B-401E-9C51-B24B5050A525.jpeg

No clue what this is but it surely smells great!
D56E6242-31AC-439F-8F86-A13F652D3AA7.jpeg
907B932A-DDC6-417A-8AC0-BD60C0CA6AF2.jpeg

Back