Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Got some babies cooking while I finish up the trimming on the rest of the previous grow. Very pleased with the AG as is everyone who shares it with me.
This bud wasn’t getting any light, can tell by the super light green almost white color. Still pulling fire underneath. View attachment 850447

Not sure what I was thinking!!! Thank you sustainable village, I don’t have to retire to growing full time just yet. 2 seeds didn’t pop for a week so I added 2 new seeds and surer than shit they both came up so I did initially plan on 15. There is also a deformed one who will not get first class treatment.
View attachment 850448

Nice nuggs Big!

I had a hydro shop tell me all they are good for is street lights and manufacturing shops. He said it won't grow grass. I challenged him to an auto grow. 6 auto cobs to his 600 watt hps in a 4x4. Then he started reading up on cobs and changed the subject. I was ready he backed out and made some excuse. @BigSm0

I had a hydro shop tell me all they are good for is street lights and manufacturing shops. He said it won't grow grass. I challenged him to an auto grow. 6 auto cobs to his 600 watt hps in a 4x4. Then he started reading up on cobs and changed the subject. I was ready he backed out and made some excuse. @BigSm0

:LOLStoned: I would've loved to heard him backing out duh duh duh I can't :crying:

:LOLStoned: I would've loved to heard him backing out duh duh duh I can't :crying:
OMG it was funny. I seen his smug face turn to just dumbassness. I love being right and being able to prove it. I'll go back a rub it in his face. The thing I was trying to really drive home with the dbag was how it wouldn't cost me shit to run. I can unplug 2 or 3 and still produce he can't do that. I'm guessing he will want some of these after it sets in. No heat no noise nobody know what your doing. These things are fantastic.

OMG it was funny. I seen his smug face turn to just dumbassness. I love being right and being able to prove it. I'll go back a rub it in his face. The thing I was trying to really drive home with the dbag was how it wouldn't cost me shit to run. I can unplug 2 or 3 and still produce he can't do that. I'm guessing he will want some of these after it sets in. No heat no noise nobody know what your doing. These things are fantastic.
:LOLStoned: I can hear him :sadcry: now
I know I didn't do my research and I have some cheap LEDs and a Mars II 900 that I'm gifting to one of my peeps so they can try growing. I now own 2 Autocobs and a Timber VS 400 Vero and cant wait to start growing with them and the best thing is they'll be here in time for the grow battles, my Autocobs are here already

I have 6 now and I plan to have 14 more so 20 total by March. @Dabber .

For what I'm using in the Kush I'm gonna compare notes I feel the LEDs for this grow are better than the Mars II I used in my 1st grow. I know there's gonna be no comparison to what the cobs will produce but I'm hoping to get a decent yield from my Kush girls under these LEDs and my homemade sup lights

Only experience I have besides these autocobs is a 400 watt mh. I couldn't afford a hps bulb at the time. So I came in at the right time with cob lighting. Nothing but pure learning. I won't be using anything but cobs and autos . It's just to simplifed. To me photos are a waste of time. Unless your a breeder or growing as a cash crop. Autos and cobs having 9 to 10 zips every 30 days pays the electric and buys more cobs and keeps the wife slobber faced and out of my face. Lol

Only experience I have besides these autocobs is a 400 watt mh. I couldn't afford a hps bulb at the time. So I came in at the right time with cob lighting. Nothing but pure learning. I won't be using anything but cobs and autos . It's just to simplifed. To me photos are a waste of time. Unless your a breeder or growing as a cash crop. Autos and cobs having 9 to 10 zips every 30 days pays the electric and buys more cobs and keeps the wife slobber faced and out of my face. Lol

My wife cant smoke I wish she could she was a lot calmer :LOLStoned:

Back