Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Is the double grape an f2 version providing all the genetic diversity of different phenos? Its on my list of must run strains w avt and white crack.looking frosty !!!

Is the double grape an f2 version providing all the genetic diversity of different phenos? Its on my list of must run strains w avt and white crack.looking frosty !!!
I’m not sure, these came from Mephisto. Don’t have the slightest clue what the numbers mean.

10 inches for the pot, 25 - 30 inches for vertical growth and 25-30 inches of distance. If you can train your plants to grow under 600 watts of hps you can do the same with 4 cobs. With the singles you can always take one out if you notice to much light in the space. Even better do 3-3500k’s and a 4000k or 6500k and use one for veg or use it in flower as a nice resin booster.

Have a few more Autocobs coming in. I notice that 25-30in is recommended for veg and stretch. Is the 10in for flower?

I’ve got 4 in full on bloom and was wondering where would be a good starting distance. I normally just lower the lights until I see tacoing then bring it up 3in but I heard too much light can also affect density.

Thoughts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have a few more Autocobs coming in. I notice that 25-30in is recommended for veg and stretch. Is the 10in for flower?

I’ve got 4 in full on bloom and was wondering where would be a good starting distance. I normally just lower the lights until I see tacoing then bring it up 3in but I heard too much light can also affect density.

Thoughts

Oh no 10 inches was the height of his pot not the distance. Probably be a very unhappy plant.
Yes I agree, more isn’t always good. I have kept mine around 25-30 the whole grow and also done so on such low wattage and still had good results. I still haven’t seen a plant that can endure some of the crazy wpsf totals I keep hearing about.

Thoughts

30" from the canopy regardless of plant stage is a pretty safe bet

Thanks. I guess I’ll start there.

30" from the canopy regardless of plant stage is a pretty safe bet

I didnt keep them that far at first but do now. It look a while to realize this. I heard about it, but you have to learn it for yourself or I do anyway. Plus the spread over to other plants is helpful too when the lights are 30 inches over.

Set mine at 33" from top of the pots for now and will adjust as needed.
20180108_153443.jpg

Back