Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Would you recommend Drip Clean for those just growing a few plants in a tent in coco/perlite with manual feeding? Or is it only needed when you actually have reservoirs, tubing, drippers, etc. to clog?

Never thought I’d adding it in soil. Hmmmm, It does say keeps medium and hoses.
image.jpg

@BigSm0, if it’s alright with my local Hydro store , would it be ok with you if left some of your cob-shop cards in there? I try to spread the word as much as I can. Crazy that basically nobody has heard of COB’s or mess with Autos! How old is COB technology?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

@BigSm0, if it’s alright with my local Hydro store , would it be ok with you if left some of your cob-shop cards in there? I try to spread the word as much as I can. Crazy that basically nobody has heard of COB’s or mess with Autos! How old is COB technology?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Absolutely! I keep saying the same with the local shops too. Only sell at one now but I’m sure others would be interested. We are also hps and photo only too. We do have that one guy with a mhydro lol red in the face telling me it was a true 1200 watt hps replacement.

Got some babies cooking while I finish up the trimming on the rest of the previous grow. Very pleased with the AG as is everyone who shares it with me.
This bud wasn’t getting any light, can tell by the super light green almost white color. Still pulling fire underneath.
D75907BE-DA71-42B0-B88C-BED727BBA643.jpeg

Not sure what I was thinking!!! Thank you sustainable village, I don’t have to retire to growing full time just yet. 2 seeds didn’t pop for a week so I added 2 new seeds and surer than shit they both came up so I did initially plan on 15. There is also a deformed one who will not get first class treatment.
D435349E-23AC-49BE-84F8-CAFB9F120DDB.jpeg

Where's the bezt place to score some AG stateside? Looks proper bro!!!

Back