Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Hi BigSm0 first like to say what a great help you are to the forum with all your help with cobs and diy and what great plants you grow. If you don't mind is there any chance of a little info on your feeding schedule what nutrients you use cheers

Just talking to the wife about a bigger house. She wants another bathroom I want a much bigger groom. I see u growing all these and I can only grow a couple. Hopefully we can find something to meet both our needs. @BigSm0 the girls r looking great that auto gorilla is a beast of a strain.
Wow! Exact same situation I am in. I want both a bigger house and bigger room though lol. It’s coming. I think a 12x12 with 12 veg and 12 in flower with 36 cobs total would keep me happy for a few months.

I only feel good when I have twenty plus going but 3 gallon containers. They are looking nice and healthy even if your temps got mixed up. Your COBS impress the hell out of me
I am up to 500 watts on the 4x10 now. The power is actually a bit scary. I brought one into work and held it up to 2-250 watt halogen lights and the cob was about 20-30% brighter.

Tsk tsk, the US douche' bag president says there is no global warming.
Don’t worry they are addressing it with the chem-trails.
58CEF0A1-BDC2-41C8-875C-836FB25D08BC.png

Hi BigSm0 first like to say what a great help you are to the forum with all your help with cobs and diy and what great plants you grow. If you don't mind is there any chance of a little info on your feeding schedule what nutrients you use cheers
Sorry for the late reply. Yes sir I will get you a full schedule. May be easier to grab a picture which I will get in the morning.

Don’t worry they are addressing it with the chem-trails. View attachment 841470
You and I are on the same wavelength there bro. Chemtrails I have seen what looked like pink silly putty one day strands falling to the earth when I watched a chemtrails develop into a cloud. Believe me or not. They are up to something. Are we not suppose to say climate change not global warming?

You and I are on the same wavelength there bro. Chemtrails I have seen what looked like pink silly putty one day strands falling to the earth when I watched a chemtrails develop into a cloud. Believe me or not. They are up to something. Are we not suppose to say climate change not global warming?
I think we only know about 5% of what actually goes on. Never believed they were real up until recently when I started watching them. Like you said a stream of “condensation” turning into massive clouds formations. Some of the stuff I see down here at the ocean front really makes you wonder, I keep seeing planes following these hard to see increasing black lines... whatever they are it stays right in front of the planes and disappears quickly. Like a dotted line almost. You can just see it in the picture.

8DF43B69-8D24-4183-BB58-0E6988C17AFE.png

Last edited:
Wow! Exact same situation I am in. I want both a bigger house and bigger room though lol. It’s coming. I think a 12x12 with 12 veg and 12 in flower with 36 cobs total would keep me happy for a few months.
Lol yeah I don’t really care about the size of the house so long as I get a bigger chunk to use lol. I would prefer a detached two story garage. If I could
Build one here I would think about staying but really want to get out of the area.

Lol yeah I don’t really care about the size of the house so long as I get a bigger chunk to use lol. I would prefer a detached two story garage. If I could
Build one here I would think about staying but really want to get out of the area.

A garage is ideal. No smell in the house and it really is much safer for a number of reasons. The downside is you do need to heat and cool it. You can’t really exhaust warm air as condensation forums quickly with the incoming air. Humidity is always much higher. I’m always reading grows where people are adding humidifiers and wet towels to increase RH. Meanwhile my RH would be 98% in an hour without a dehumidifier going 24/7.

Back