Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Loving life! Hating it when it’s scissor time. These are the nicest and healthiest plants I have grown yet. Just added another cob and increased the wattage of the big frame. Up to 495 watts
image.jpg

2EBCF56E-B7F0-4C68-B7B4-C3B8C9F512DC.jpeg

The shorter ones, still very bushy and fat

E23980B3-8DA9-40B9-A63D-2A67D26DA28B.jpeg

The back room. 220 watts
80B7779E-AD11-42CD-B4BE-590F982362AD.jpeg

Man not sure if anybody told you @BigSm0 them there autocobs/cobs got some power. Your Girls r looking great, my garden hasn’t looked better from side to side. Gotta get me some more once I can save a little after the holidays.

Major problems have set in. Most may know that I grow in an unheated garage. With the recent weather changes- f-ing cold! My main rooms insulated well floor to ceiling with a mini-split and dehumidifier. I got a little excited and threw in a 5x5 tent outside the heated space for fun/testing and to really show off the lights. What I did was ran a 4” fan/ vent to the tent with a 6” return. This was supposed to allow me to take my wonderful air from the main space and dump it into the tent and return the colder air to the room. 2 issues are the tent is creating so much moisture that the exchange isn’t enough to keep the RH low enough. Hovering in the 70’s. The second problem is I sealed up the garage so well moisture outside the tent has risen. The tent is warm while the air outside the tent is below freezing. This is creating condensation and the ceiling is literally dripping.

Last winter it worked. I ran a heater and dehumidifier inside the tent. Outside the tent I left the normal ventilation in place flowing air naturally like when it was constructed. I have to take everything down and try to squeeze the plants into my main room which had space. I just started 16 more seedlings recently to keep the perpetual grow going. So now I’m really screwed. The only positive thing I can say with all of this and not because I sell the them but luckily I do have the cobs in place. Everything changed, flipped, turned and then changed again and I still have light everywhere I need it.

Major problems have set in. Most may know that I grow in an unheated garage. With the recent weather changes- f-ing cold! My main rooms insulated well floor to ceiling with a mini-split and dehumidifier. I got a little excited and threw in a 5x5 tent outside the heated space for fun/testing and to really show off the lights. What I did was ran a 4” fan/ vent to the tent with a 6” return. This was supposed to allow me to take my wonderful air from the main space and dump it into the tent and return the colder air to the room. 2 issues are the tent is creating so much moisture that the exchange isn’t enough to keep the RH low enough. Hovering in the 70’s. The second problem is I sealed up the garage so well moisture outside the tent has risen. The tent is warm while the air outside the tent is below freezing. This is creating condensation and the ceiling is literally dripping.

Last winter it worked. I ran a heater and dehumidifier inside the tent. Outside the tent I left the normal ventilation in place flowing air naturally like when it was constructed. I have to take everything down and try to squeeze the plants into my main room which had space. I just started 16 more seedlings recently to keep the perpetual grow going. So now I’m really screwed. The only positive thing I can say with all of this and not because I sell the them but luckily I do have the cobs in place. Everything changed, flipped, turned and then changed again and I still have light everywhere I need it.
Kerosene heater brother and free Co2

Sent from my HTCD100LVWPP using Tapatalk

Kerosene heater brother and free Co2

Soon enough. I am building a new space soon and this will allow me to grow in almost the whole space. When I do so I am insulating the place like I did with my room. I could just open the doors of my grow and run the minisplit but it would probably cost to much especially being uninsulated.

24 plants in my room. Luckily I do have a few smaller strains. I feel much more comfortable with 12 lol.

Soon enough. I am building a new space soon and this will allow me to grow in almost the whole space. When I do so I am insulating the place like I did with my room. I could just open the doors of my grow and run the minisplit but it would probably cost to much especially being uninsulated.

24 plants in my room. Luckily I do have a few smaller strains. I feel much more comfortable with 12 lol.
Yea and get the smaller kerosene heater not sure of the size of your space but this size here is very efficient and the smell is minimal
27bff794ebac641f0aecdf00df09d47a.jpg

Back