Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

I would never recommend humidity that high. Mold will set in instantly. As a perfect example of high humidity I called that recent tent grow the torture tent. The plants were growing but looked terrible and they were not drinking any water at all from the higher humidity.

They actually recommended running a dehumidifier during lights out to keep humidity down. And this is for photoperiods. The 80%'s were for temps in the 90's, for 70-80F's they want humidity in the 70%. They are telling their resellers that this is the sweet spot for highest production.

This time of year, I just hope to get it up to 40%.

right now my RH is high because its snowing, around 37%......... was down to 29% a couple days ago..... I've given up dealing with it during winter and letting the plants adapt as best as they can.

They actually recommended running a dehumidifier during lights out to keep humidity down. And this is for photoperiods. The 80%'s were for temps in the 90's, for 70-80F's they want humidity in the 70%. They are telling their resellers that this is the sweet spot for highest production.

This time of year, I just hope to get it up to 40%.
They go off of the vpd chart- the jungle boyz grow the same way

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

My dehumidifier is running non stop right now barely managing 65%. I only wish I had RH as low as you guys !

I didn’t take off any leaves but I did take off a ton of branches with buds on them that weren’t getting any light. Buds are in full time growth stage now. So happy to be past the gnat!

87343C1A-F68A-4292-AFAD-64C825E59C6B.jpeg

These two are under 100 watts. Came from the torture tent and recovering so well.
0C6111F5-AEA2-41D0-8D03-35F46A1A48E9.jpeg
F07CC260-3500-40F4-A327-6E1691B72DE5.jpeg

Some double grape in here too. Not huge yielders but one of the best buds I have ever grown.
8F42F0EB-BC70-4751-A430-DD2BFFDA5318.jpeg

I didn’t take off any leaves but I did take off a ton of branches with buds on them that weren’t getting any light. Buds are in full time growth stage now. So happy to be past the gnat!

View attachment 843134

These two are under 100 watts. Came from the torture tent and recovering so well.
View attachment 843136 View attachment 843140

Some double grape in here too. Not huge yielders but one of the best buds I have ever grown. View attachment 843141
Damn, looking good. I love seeing these bigger grows. Tell me about that double grape oh man. The smell and the frost r unreal. I took my first small sample, can’t wait to try.

Back