Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Haha! you don't know what it is? I've done that........... :baked:

:baked:
Still trying to figure out how this new afn works. Man I have loads of seeds that aren’t labeled. They just end up falling out of a bag or I forget to label a seed tube.

I probably have 20-30 tubes of seeds I created and forgot to label......... I think next year some will go to a guerrilla grow!

Still trying to figure out how this new afn works. Man I have loads of seeds that aren’t labeled. They just end up falling out of a bag or I forget to label a seed tube.

I hope I dont upset anyone off but I can’t stand the new afn. For me it’s become very hard To maneuver.

Got an afn sale coming this weekend. I wanted to do it sooner but have had my hands full. One of the things was a long holiday weekend. Close enough to home where I managed to skip out and get some packages airborne. Stinks to be back so soon. 25 more years before retirement!
417470A0-5572-44EB-A71D-D9DE1B29D8E9.jpeg

View attachment 1115864

Perfect time for a sale, I need to add some more light to the cabinet!
:worship::pass:

I just realized there are different formats/versions on afn. I’m now on the old style and happy as can be. Back to loving afn again.

@BigSm0 , I am in total agreement with you regarding not liking this new format. I am wondering, if it is not to involved, if you could share how to get the old version of the forum back. I looked briefly, but truth be told, if I need to look more then 5 minutes I would rather just avoid using the forum unless I really need to look for something or share something. TIA for any help you can share with me.

[/QUOTE]
@BigSm0 , I am in total agreement with you regarding not liking this new format. I am wondering, if it is not to involved, if you could share how to get the old version of the forum back. I looked briefly, but truth be told, if I need to look more then 5 minutes I would rather just avoid using the forum unless I really need to look for something or share something. TIA for any help you can share with me.
it just takes a bit of getting used to give it a few weeks yal get the hang of it

I am 100% with you. My patience isn’t what it once was. Luckily I stumbled across the settings.

You hit alerts and down bottom is settings
480FD508-3D4C-4C90-97F9-AC6CFBD27EDA.png

Can’t tap on it with an iPhone or the bottom bar comes up and blocks it.
362480BE-0FA9-46B4-BEDD-B3B0933583C7.png

The blue test in my opinion is horrible.
C3E04C78-8683-430E-BA6B-5AB059709160.png

When I try loading a picture this happens still. It wants to overlap the whole screen and have to manually slide things around to see what I just did.

5D83DC48-B052-4491-9355-38F8829F808C.png

CB2441F9-409A-4879-8922-027103973094.png

Hate to come across as ungrateful or that I’m upset about the changes. I can’t imagine the time or money it cost to do this.
It will take time to get used to. I think the guys who spend a lot of time here Or the ones who made the forum are able to get around the differences much easier. For the occasional forum member I do think some may get frustrated with the new added difficulty. Just my opinion.

The old is always uncomfortable with the new.
I have faith that these changes will be for the better, even though they are slightly uncomfortable now.
But only slightly.

Back