Lighting Bigsm0 and the cob addiction

Strawberry nuggets looking fantastic one of my favorites as well. I'm pumped about the deez nugs about to get the axe but she just wont quit swelling. Shes starting to lean pretty hard may end up breaking at the base

As I plan to run strains from multiple breeders now I figured it would be best to start a new thread.
The plan is to continue on with mephisto of coarse. Always great harvests and quality smoke.

I am doing a good amount of testing and growing for short stuff coming up shortly. More auto gorilla and some new strains I haven't even heard of yet.

Also doing some dinafem AM and C+ not sure what they are yet but I'm sure it will be wonderful.

My rooms very bare as I try to evacuate the bugs. My electric bill will be nice as I'm only running 330 watts total lol.
The AutoCob room has 2 sour livers and 2 northern cheese haze going.
View attachment 806019

Outside of the AutoCob room I have one lonely auto gorilla going under 2 cobs. This plant is shaping up very nicely. Very little effort so far, drip feed from the blumats and minor lst.
View attachment 806017

I like that floating scrog! I love to "McGyver" stuff and that design really appeals to me. Thanks.

Exactly right. I learned that one from Neil on GPC You Tube. I use horticulture sand which is desert sand with neutral pH.
Yes I've never had a problem with them.I take my time when I water I'll pour a little wait a few minutes and repeat until dripping starts out of the bottom..

Sent from my H1611 using Tapatalk

I absolutely love the blumats watering system but I have had a few issues with them and have heard nothing but great stuff about autopots.
The blumats weren’t really cheap first off. All the fittings and extras. I don’t like the adjusting and how you can ocassionally get a pot that over flows or how the smaller 3mm lines can get clogged if not cleaned properly every cycle. This upgrade to autopots seems to be the best of both worlds. Automated which is manditory. Larger lines that will clog less and really no way to flood the pot.

I am keeping the blumat lines in place. My hand watering line across the back wall is already ready to go and connected to my double reserviour so it makes the setup easier.

Anyone have an opinion on the air domes? Not expensive but with the pumps and 20+ pots it does add up.
73B57743-3961-44AB-91D3-8ADCAFB1DDD1.png

I absolutely love the blumats watering system but I have had a few issues with them and have heard nothing but great stuff about autopots.
The blumats weren’t really cheap first off. All the fittings and extras. I don’t like the adjusting and how you can ocassionally get a pot that over flows or how the smaller 3mm lines can get clogged if not cleaned properly every cycle. This upgrade to autopots seems to be the best of both worlds. Automated which is manditory. Larger lines that will clog less and really no way to flood the pot.

I am keeping the blumat lines in place. My hand watering line across the back wall is already ready to go and connected to my double reserviour so it makes the setup easier.

Anyone have an opinion on the air domes? Not expensive but with the pumps and 20+ pots it does add up.
View attachment 990635
:pass:
I loved blumats as well, right up until 3/4 through the first grow I used them on.

That is when I found out that when the membrane in a head fails it fails open and dumps the entire rez through that One pot.:yoinks:

And since the rez is so much larger than the one overflow pan .... well you get the idea...:cuss:

All the blumats and fittings and valves and lines that I bought got packed up in a box and shoved in a corner 3/4 through their first grow.

:doh:

Last edited:

View attachment 990635
I'm using the airdomes and it does seem to help as I can see more growth spurt after I turn them on at day 15. After harvest and cleaning the pots it's like a tangled mesh of fishing line of solid roots surrounding the domes. But there are others that don't use them and still come out with huge plants.

View attachment 990635
from what iv seen on here the airdomes do make a difference

Back