Indoor Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies Auto, Biotabs and Autopots

Thanks for the help folks!

How does 10ml bio pk/ 1.5l water sound every 3 days?

I've turned the autopot off and will top feed tomorrow morning. Autopot will be turned back on tomorrow night.

Qb

Thanks for the help folks!

How does 10ml bio pk/ 1.5l water sound every 3 days?

I've turned the autopot off and will top feed tomorrow morning. Autopot will be turned back on tomorrow night.

Qb
Whoa, whoa...I never said that. Are not the instructions clear enough?

Just follow the instructions. What is it with you people who want either way too little or then say, ok I will now give them too much.

Follow instructions, not what you think might be cool...

Yes, that should get her up to speed with the needed P. Now just go on the regular schedule.

From week 6 it should be 10ml/l weekly only(could be five times giving 2ml/l, and then water with tap water in between, or a small much as the girls want. I usually feed them every other day around 1.5 liters as well each. Week seven could be also 10ml/l, then week 8 and 9 can be only 5ml/l for the week.

Don't get cheap, this is the quality of your weed you are trying to save here. Trust what they recommend and follow directions.

There is no flush required in the end. You can have the last week without anything and just feed water if needed, but they don't drink too much then.

I thought you recommended it? I'm using the autopot system so trying to top feed once if possible or twice if needed.

Qb

Read more carefully. It says 10ml/l weekly. That means once a week. Not every three days. That would be way too much. Some people give them that all at once and just feed water in between, and some feed it slowly over the entire week. Up to you how you want them to get their 10ml each week.

Is that a little more clear? Hope so:thumbsup:

To clarify my earlier post above
@Qbgrower :I did 3plus3plus5. 11ml spread over 5 days. And that will be all for this week. I shared with u my experience as in: even with a very fast build up , it did not harmed them.
Good luck. Grtz moon.

Last edited:
Day 65

IMG_20190407_022257.jpg
IMG_20190407_022259.jpg

Fed today with bio pk 3ml / 1.5l water.

She is looking good, smells nice in the tent and is packing on the buds. Stretch looks to have stopped and I'm fairly happy with the canopy.

IMG_20190407_022213.jpg

IMG_20190407_022244.jpg

Autopot will be turned back on again tomorrow.

IMG_20190407_022317.jpg
IMG_20190407_022229.jpg
IMG_20190404_092153.jpg
IMG_20190404_092144.jpg

Thank again to @MedCzech and @Moonshade for the advice. She's looking much better because of your help.

Qb

Last edited:
Been having a quick look at other Autoseeds GSC grows and I reckon it's going to be another 5 weeks till I even think about chopping. 100+ day grow by the looks of it.

Qb

Been having a quick look at other Autoseeds GSC grows and I reckon it's going to be another 5 weeks till I even think about chopping. 100+ day grow by the looks of it.

Qb
At least 90 days for that strain from them for sure...

Day 71

Hi folks.

All's well in the tent, she's bulking up nicely, pleasantly surprised by how quickly and the deficiencies seem to have resolved. Has just been on the autopot with added calmag and pH'd to 6.3. Switched off the autopot today in prep for top feed of 2ml bio pk per 1.5l water.

IMG_20190412_234447.jpg
IMG_20190412_234432.jpg
IMG_20190412_234413.jpg

Starting to think she might be ready for the end of the battle.

Qb

Day 71

Hi folks.

All's well in the tent, she's bulking up nicely, pleasantly surprised by how quickly and the deficiencies seem to have resolved. Has just been on the autopot with added calmag and pH'd to 6.3. Switched off the autopot today in prep for top feed of 2ml bio pk per 1.5l water.

View attachment 1044154 View attachment 1044155 View attachment 1044156

Starting to think she might be ready for the end of the battle.

Qb
Looking so much better man. Great job. Don't be too stingy on the PK boost, and maybe add a teaspoon of molasses extra or honey if you have it. Those bacteria will really love that and those buds will pop.

I use honey the most because it's easy to get.
She will really blow up in the next two weeks if you feed that soil well.

Back