Indoor Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies Auto, Biotabs and Autopots

@Moonshade

Hi mate. I had a good look through pictures and descriptions of deficiencies and compared. Looked most likely to be phosphorus to me.

@MedCzech

Biotabs pk boost is really expensive here. I was using plant Magic nutes on my last grow with decent success and seen their own bio pk boost that I'll buy if you think it's what I need?

Thanks for the advice
Qb
Yep, any bio product that has a high PK level will really help her. Read the directions, but definitely the first feeding can be a little on the heavy side to help save her from kind of riceing out when the buds don't have any real oils and low density with very reduced quality.
On the opposite side, sometimes buds that are stressed like this, if you can start feeding them well, they can have extra oils and resins, as the plant when it regains strength starts to fight and its defense mechanism is to increase resin and oils,...BONUS!!

@MedCzech

Thank you for the guidance mate! Bit the bullet and bought plant magic bio pk. Will be here mid week.

Qb

@MedCzech

Thank you for the guidance mate! Bit the bullet and bought plant magic bio pk. Will be here mid week.

Qb
Awesome, that will really help them. If you have any feed around that has some K, you could at least give them a little bit of that. Molasses is a good natural source or potassium and can be mixed in with water as well in your next feeding.

Let me know if you need any more help! Keep it going man. She'll be fine.

@MedCzech How about a bit of pm grow?
UK – Organic Compound Fluid Fertiliser 5.0-3.0-3.0

Total Nitrogen 5.0%

Phosphorous Pentoxide (P2O5) 3.0 (1.3%P)

Phosphorous Pentoxide (P2O5) soluble in water 3.0(1.3%P)

Potassium oxide (K2O) 3.0 (2.5%K)

Thanks again
Qb

That would be ok until the PK booster comes. At least something for a short term solution would be better than nothing.

Day 61

Turned off the autopot in preparation for pm bio pk arriving today. Top fed 2ml in 1.5l of water. Will turn the Autopot back on tomorrow and I plan to top feed the bio pk once a week, more if needed.

Had to take her out the tent to water so did quite a big defoliation underneath but forgot to take a picture :confused1:
IMG_20190402_113218.jpg
IMG_20190402_113219.jpg

Check out those roots! :yay:Airdome must be working.

IMG_20190402_113225.jpg

Qb

Day 63

PM bio PK has done the job and she is looking healthier, the leaves are taking on water and feeling a lot less brittle and it's given bud production a boost.

@MedCzech thank you for the advice! I think I'll top feed her again in a couple of days with a slightly stronger solution, maybe 2ml / L

IMG_20190404_092153.jpg
IMG_20190404_092144.jpg

Qb

Day 63

PM bio PK has done the job and she is looking healthier, the leaves are taking on water and feeling a lot less brittle and it's given bud production a boost.

@MedCzech thank you for the advice! I think I'll top feed her again in a couple of days with a slightly stronger solution, maybe 2ml / L

View attachment 1039372 View attachment 1039373

Qb
Don't be afraid. Give her 5ml/l. I promise she will be fine. I have seen guys giving more than 10ml/l and they said no adverse effects.

Give her hell! Good job though making that first step. She looks like she is back to producing resins and oils again. That will equal much better smoke for sure.

Don't be afraid. Give her 5ml/l. I promise she will be fine. I have seen guys giving more than 10ml/l and they said no adverse effects.

Give her hell! Good job though making that first step. She looks like she is back to producing resins and oils again. That will equal much better smoke for sure.

@Qbgrower

I added to my plants Bio PK late (day 50+) at 3ml, day nothing, 3ml. Per 1 liter per plant.
2 days later again with 5ml. They were almost dry again today and becuz i dont wanne see soil on the biotabs sand-dry i ve watered again with 5ml. Just wanted to test the booster effect.
At this moment i see no disadvantages...so you should be safe to add some more then 2 on 1.5l. And once a week 2ml? Biotabs advises with every watering....dont know about autopots
Your leaves are begging for P?
In case you 'd check my thread, the droopy lady was already sad since week 4...before the bio:shrug:.
Just my 2 cents cuz your plant looks like a strong well underground developped lady. She can take it.:2cents::naughtystep:
:smoking:

Last edited:
Yes, that should get her up to speed with the needed P. Now just go on the regular schedule.

From week 6 it should be 10ml/l weekly only(could be five times giving 2ml/l, and then water with tap water in between, or a small much as the girls want. I usually feed them every other day around 1.5 liters as well each. Week seven could be also 10ml/l, then week 8 and 9 can be only 5ml/l for the week.

Don't get cheap, this is the quality of your weed you are trying to save here. Trust what they recommend and follow directions.

There is no flush required in the end. You can have the last week without anything and just feed water if needed, but they don't drink too much then.

Back