Indoor Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies Auto, Biotabs and Autopots

@Moonshade

I use plant magic magnecal in the autopot tank with an air stone, i sometimes add magnecal when top feeding. It seems to keep it down but Ive yet to solve it.

I'm thinking of adding in some calcitic lime and/or epsom salts to the 15l pot as well as going with 70/30 soil/perlite. Need to do some more research.

Cheers
Qb

Nice nice nice.
How do u handle with the cal def brown spots in this late stage?
Did u used silicium flash? Anticipation in another way? Cuz i see u have the brown spotties also here and there.
Thats not a blame friend...just interested in the cal def icw biotabs a lot of people seem to struggle with...
Greetings
M
If you use Silicium Flash you won't have Cal deficiency issues. It takes care of all micronutrient balance in the soil as well as adds a great boost of NPK.

I know I may have said this to you both @Qbgrower and @Moonshade , but if you go to my current grow in the beginning and read it. It will clearly give you directions step by step as to how to avoid any of these problems that other BioTab growers were having. Other than slightly overdoing Nitrogen on one plant, the formula I am using has had zero deficiency issues. The N error was just two plants getting the bottom of the mix which was really intense and they got a touch too much, not a system error, user error!

You can both save yourself all the trouble and just take twenty minutes to go through and really read it. It will save me time of explaining this stuff as well. As pretty much everything you guys are taking about has been prevented and spoken about clearly in my thread.

@MedCzech Having a read just now and I'll be sure to follow your instruction on my next grow.

Qb

@MedCzech Having a read just now and I'll be sure to follow your instruction on my next grow.

Qb
Don't mean to sound at all like a know it all, because I most definitely am not. The issues all organic growers were having, I spent time to study and prevent those issues. You will see in the thread.

Really I just try to stay ahead of every problem with prevention and preparation. It really isn't difficult at all.

You seem have it down pretty good @MedCzech. I may not follow your way exactly as I'm using different soil but it's definitely going to be what guides me.

Cheers
Qb

I ve reread it. Still don t understand how the ingredients of sil flash can create uptakable cal. Their is basically no cal in it. Or is it from the guano stuff? The tea?
I believe your mix to be good, scientifically their is no proof that, in theory, cal def would be anticipated by flash.
And personally, it s not that easy were i live to get the exact same products you use.
Dont wanna be rude, the answer stays open for me. Could be me also:toke:.
Other option is that it triggers the herd to uptake cal from tapwater.
Strange though. Thanks again for your advice. Thats why i m around here.

Just my 2 cents...in the last 2 3 weeks i dont care about some tip burn.
The quote from @Iriee Vibez that the Med posted hit my brains forever...we are growing buds...not leaves.:d5:
I dont see little bit of tipburn as a big problem, like a real def i mean. At least not in the last stage.
Waiting for some pics Q!:pop:

Exactly what Moon said!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Looking great, QB! Won't be long now! Stay the course, as the plants are doing their thing!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

I ve reread it. Still don t understand how the ingredients of sil flash can create uptakable cal. Their is basically no cal in it. Or is it from the guano stuff? The tea?
I believe your mix to be good, scientifically their is no proof that, in theory, cal def would be anticipated by flash.
And personally, it s not that easy were i live to get the exact same products you use.
Dont wanna be rude, the answer stays open for me. Could be me also:toke:.
Other option is that it triggers the herd to uptake cal from tapwater.
Strange though. Thanks again for your advice. Thats why i m around here.

Seriously Moon? Don't play games bro...do actual research and then I will start to listen to you. Silicium Flash has Silicates which help plant nutrient uptake. Yes, including Calcium. Plus, you live in the EU, just like me. Nothing I use can't be found anywhere. The only things I use are the products offered by BioTabs and some Guano,nothing really else going on.

Go actually and do some studying instead of making blank statements hoping then someone will answer questions you should be working on on your own.

Back