Indoor Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies Auto, Biotabs and Autopots

Took a couple of sugar leaves off to check trichomes.

20190418_204226.jpg
20190418_204215.jpg

Hoping to chop at day 90.
Qb

Two more weeks sound right for all cloudy on those trichs, but you should really check the trichs on the buds cause sometimes they mature at different times. And remember we aren't sugar leaf farmers either! Lol!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

@Iriee Vibez Lol :smoking:

This is the first time I've taken a sugar leaf off to check. I always check the buds trichomes but it's difficult to get a decent pic. I'll try and post a few pics later today. I'm looking for all cloudy, prefer a head high.

Thanks for looking in.
Qb

Those ladies have really recovered and look sweet. Don't forget to head over to BioTabs and save 42% on all products.

You deserve some rep! :slap::slap: Double that...finish her off well now!

Day 76

Hi folks. Creeping up to 11 weeks and she's doing really well, bulking up, frosting up and the smell is going into overdrive.

Fed 3ml bio pk and 1 1/2 teaspoons honey once this week with great results. Had to refill the res as she's been drinking loads! Added 1ml/L calmag and pH'd to 5.8/5.9.

Just turned off the autopot this morning and will be top feeding 4ml bio pk and 1 1/2 teaspoons of honey tomorrow.

Anyway I think that's enough chat, here's the pics.

View attachment 1046179 View attachment 1046180 View attachment 1046181 View attachment 1046182
Added 500ml Bio Pk bottle for scale

View attachment 1046183 View attachment 1046184 View attachment 1046185

Thanks for looking in!
Qb
Those nugs are looking so sweet now. They will fatten up some more I would say. You will see. Two to three week will be about right, with 16 more days being my guess in the pool!

Bingo!

Thanks for the rep and the help @MedCzech They are looking better because of your advice.

Do you mean biotabs.nl? Or is there a code on the biotabs section for a discount?

Cheers
Qb

Yo
Thanks for the rep and the help @MedCzech They are looking better because of your advice.

Do you mean biotabs.nl? Or is there a code on the biotabs section for a discount?

Cheers
Qb
you just put in code 420 at checkout and get the discount

Thanks QB. I still think your estimate is right on! Won’t be long now, and that plant should be straight fire!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Back