Indoor Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies Auto, Biotabs and Autopots

No better feeling that nailing it, QB! You did that, bro!

@Iriee Vibez Agreed! Nothing like smoking your own organic homegrown.

I think I've got this drying and curing down. Don't need a hygrometer, doing it by touch and smell. Jars have been emptied in and out of brown paper bags the last few days and I think that's me done with that. Leaving jars open for a few hours today then depending on how they are tonight will seal them up for a couple of weeks. Can't recommend brown paper bag drying highly enough!

I need to get my finger out, get this room cleaned and the wardrobe built.

Cheers
Qb

@Iriee Vibez

Congratulations on winning the lighting comp. Great job!

Qb

Hi folks!

Smoke report coming later tonight. Stay tuned!

Qb

@Iriee Vibez

Congratulations on winning the lighting comp. Great job!

Qb

Thanks QB! Congrats on your placing, too! We will see you in September for the grower of the year!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Thanks @Iriee Vibez

Sorry. Life got in the way. Will take a few pics and get the report done this afternoon. Little preview... It's a heavy hitter!

Qb

Don't mind me , man. Just having a little fun!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Hi folks. Here's a little smoke report, didn't manage to get a final weight but I reckon it was around the 130g mark so very close to 1 gram per watt.

She was very easy to grow using an autopot and biotabs. Need to add a few more nutes.to the soil at the start to solve the deficiencies that I had.

IMG_20190602_205130.jpg
IMG_20190602_205240.jpg
IMG_20190602_205342.jpg
IMG_20190602_205238.jpg
IMG_20190602_205127.jpg

Smoke report

When you open the jar you get a deep grape like smell. Buds are extremely dense, have a nice deep green colour and glisten with trichomes.

Smell transfers well to taste again and produces a really clean white ash when smoked. Taste becomes a bit more complex and difficult to describe but definitely sweeter when put in the vape.

She leans more to the indica side which is nice for night time but definitely not a multiple joint day a smoke for me. One 0.5g joint can last me all day having a toke here and there and then 1 more just before bed gives me a nice sleep. Also helps with my back pain and anxiety so would recommend for medical users.

Overall I'm impressed with @Autoseeds.com Girl Scout Cookies
and would grow it again if I want a more indica heavy smoke.

Autopots and biotabs together are a great combination! I loved the simplicity of this grow and the fact I didn't have to mix nutes daily and mess about with pH. I'd say you need a couple more supplements than are in the starter pack to fend off the deficiencies and I'll be experimenting with this in my next grow.

Taste and smell wise I'd say there was little difference between the biotabs and the plant magic ot1 organic nutes I used in my first grow but for simplicity biotabs wins.

I'd like to thank @Autoseeds.com for supplying the free seeds for this grow, to @Mossy for selecting me for the cannazone competion and for the people that voted for me.

I'll be back again soon with a new growdrobe and when I've decided what to grow next.

Thanks for following along and for all the help and advice given. This place has taught me a lot in such a short space of time.

Cheers
Qb

Awesome grow, harvest, and report, QB! I can almost taste it!:slap:

Back