Indoor Autoseeds Girl Scout Cookies Auto, Biotabs and Autopots

Seriously Moon? Don't play games bro...do actual research and then I will start to listen to you. Silicium Flash has Silicates which help plant nutrient uptake. Yes, including Calcium. Plus, you live in the EU, just like me. Nothing I use can't be found anywhere. The only things I use are the products offered by BioTabs and some Guano,nothing really else going on.

Go actually and do some studying instead of making blank statements hoping then someone will answer questions you should be working on on your own.
OK med. Still no answer were the czl comes from.
Seriously Moon? Don't play games bro...do actual research and then I will start to listen to you. Silicium Flash has Silicates which help plant nutrient uptake. Yes, including Calcium. Plus, you live in the EU, just like me. Nothing I use can't be found anywhere. The only things I use are the products offered by BioTabs and some Guano,nothing really else going on.

Go actually and do some studying instead of making blank statements hoping then someone will answer questions you should be working on on your own.
One of the last phrases of sil flash product fiche mentions there is indeed some calcium in it. Besides that some diaries on the internet and some people over here still struggle with it at the end of their grows on the full biotabs range. your answer is a bit rough though. So no like for that but i ve got the message and u helped me already a lot.
Mychor from extreme gardening is impossible to get at my home without expensive sending costs. Thats what i talked about above. There are alternatives though.
Peace, Med.

Q, sorry for this intermezzo.

Moon.

There is already Calcium there for uptake, it's in the tabs, it's also created by the microorganisms in the soil. This is a loving soil that makes the micronutrients itself. There is a lot more scientific detail we could discuss, and I suppose that's how your wired, but if you do the research you would find the answers. Bactrex and Mycotrex also aide in both protecting the plant and helping it with this symbiotic relationship. The led lights also will stress plants ability to uptake these nutes quite a bit, so Silicium Flash helps protect the plant against the led light stress and then it can uptake the Calcium in the tabs.

The entire concept of organic growing is to feed the soil certain things and the soil will create what the plant needs. This is not, I put Calcium in it takes Calcium out exact direct line always. Its organics, its more indirect than that, and I really don't want to get into all the details. Yes, you do add certain things, and yes, Calcium is one of them. Bone meal, blood meal, and other good stuff in the tabs gives you all you need of those micro nutrients.

If you want that direct type of growing then go with additives instead. This is not additives style growing. I hope you can better grasp what that means.
Sorry for the harshness bro, you just came across a bit pompous when a trip to the website for BioTabs would have solved your issue wondering where the Calcium came from.

Take care, sorry for any confusion or hurt feelings.

OK med. Still no answer were the czl comes from.

One of the last phrases of sil flash product fiche mentions there is indeed some calcium in it. Besides that some diaries on the internet and some people over here still struggle with it at the end of their grows on the full biotabs range. your answer is a bit rough though. So no like for that but i ve got the message and u helped me already a lot.
Mychor from extreme gardening is impossible to get at my home without expensive sending costs. Thats what i talked about above. There are alternatives though.
Peace, Med.

Q, sorry for this intermezzo.

Moon.
Btw, most water supplies around the world, unless they are inner city and over treated, contain enough Calcium for most plants. If you have hard water, you have more than enough there, and the soil can buffers that for uptake.

There is already Calcium there for uptake, it's in the tabs, it's also created by the microorganisms in the soil. This is a loving soil that makes the micronutrients itself. There is a lot more scientific detail we could discuss, and I suppose that's how your wired, but if you do the research you would find the answers. Bactrex and Mycotrex also aide in both protecting the plant and helping it with this symbiotic relationship. The led lights also will stress plants ability to uptake these nutes quite a bit, so Silicium Flash helps protect the plant against the led light stress and then it can uptake the Calcium in the tabs.

The entire concept of organic growing is to feed the soil certain things and the soil will create what the plant needs. This is not, I put Calcium in it takes Calcium out exact direct line always. Its organics, its more indirect than that, and I really don't want to get into all the details. Yes, you do add certain things, and yes, Calcium is one of them. Bone meal, blood meal, and other good stuff in the tabs gives you all you need of those micro nutrients.

If you want that direct type of growing then go with additives instead. This is not additives style growing. I hope you can better grasp what that means.
Sorry for the harshness bro, you just came across a bit pompous when a trip to the website for BioTabs would have solved your issue wondering where the Calcium came from.

Take care, sorry for any confusion or hurt feelings.
All true Med. No hard feelings.
Going organic means anticipating from the start. Diff way of thinking takes some time in my 37y old brains. I will get the silic and boom boom after Eastern. Tea also. Then i m complete on their products.
I ve not read very well yesterday the sili product info. My bet and apologies fir that.
Greetz moon.

The fact that Calcium is already in the water and sufficient for healthy growth, is proven with so many growers who use silicate additives, and hps or other lighting have no issues with Cal Mag deficiencies.

If you really want the real science behind it, and I know that you probably do, you can talk to Waira. Definitely the nutrients guru of the site.

All true Med. No hard feelings.
Going organic means anticipating from the start. Diff way of thinking takes some time in my 37y old brains. I will get the silic and boom boom after Eastern. Tea also. Then i m complete on their products.
I ve not read very well yesterday the sili product info. My bet and apologies fir that.
Greetz moon.

All good bro! No worries there. Glad to hear we are back on track.

Organics are totally sweet, but yes, you do need to think up front. They actually say, that if you are having Cal Mag issues, you can top dress the SF and they will recover. Is there some Cal and Mag in there. Well, actually there is just a tiny bit, but the real science is that, the plant can uptake the Calcium that was already in the soil, the soil didn't have a Calcium deficiency, the plant just can't uptake the Calcium that's there.

Whoa whoa brothers! We are happy stoners. I think this discussion went awry somewhere. Lets get those good vibez back.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
All good now!

Right on! I see! I was a little worried, but not any more!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

Day 76

Hi folks. Creeping up to 11 weeks and she's doing really well, bulking up, frosting up and the smell is going into overdrive.

Fed 3ml bio pk and 1 1/2 teaspoons honey once this week with great results. Had to refill the res as she's been drinking loads! Added 1ml/L calmag and pH'd to 5.8/5.9.

Just turned off the autopot this morning and will be top feeding 4ml bio pk and 1 1/2 teaspoons of honey tomorrow.

Anyway I think that's enough chat, here's the pics.

IMG_20190417_092309.jpg
IMG_20190417_092224.jpg
IMG_20190417_092311.jpg
IMG_20190417_092259.jpg

Added 500ml Bio Pk bottle for scale

IMG_20190417_092415.jpg
IMG_20190417_092414.jpg
IMG_20190417_092245.jpg

Thanks for looking in!
Qb

Back