Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

Don't look like nute stains to me. Sounds like you got it under control. Good luck.

appreciate your comments mate

Hey seymour...is it my eyes...or is she a 6 Finger leaf....

on the two pointing North and South...?

yeah she has 6 fingers

1 plant had 5 and the other has 7, but they are all putting out 7 fingered leaves now on the new growth

Those are totally nutrient stains on the roots. I get the same from the Clonex. The rest that I run is perfectly clear so there isn't much in the way of staining after I get the initial roots going, but loads of other nutes have a little clay in them to keep the nutrients in suspension, or it's just fulvic/humic acids, too, that'll do it. To me those roots look super healthy.

Those are totally nutrient stains on the roots. I get the same from the Clonex. The rest that I run is perfectly clear so there isn't much in the way of staining after I get the initial roots going, but loads of other nutes have a little clay in them to keep the nutrients in suspension, or it's just fulvic/humic acids, too, that'll do it. To me those roots look super healthy.

spot on mate, if you look at the colour of rhizotonic you will see thats what causes this, you have to use 60ml in the first few weeks of growth then it drops down to 30ml for the remainder of the grow

that plant is a different pheno from the 2 on either end, i knew this right from the start of the grow, she could be classed as a runt pheno or a smaller flowering version of the strain , she just has different feeding requiremnts compared to the other 2

i know this is a neophyte question, is there any use for the root ball after you take your plants?

Not that I know of, though I have heard of people drying it out and extracting CBD's from the roots. I've never tried it, and only really heard of one or two people ever talk about it.

it has a biomass equal or more than the plants, it has dna, genetics, seems that it should be useful.

and then their was 2

ive removed the smallest plant from the grow and now both plants have 1 panel each lol

had to take a picture of the 5 fingered leaf cause the serration looks like they could cut through a nicely cooked steak

i think they are twins, both plants have sexed so growth should be explosive from here on in , the biggest thing about the stretching period is you never know how big their gonna get :)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

yeah she has 6 fingers

1 plant had 5 and the other has 7, but they
are all putting out 7 fingered leaves now on the new
growth
Yeah..I am always Counting fingers in my girls..to see who gets the dominant out of it.

They have Lovely Balance...gonna be some Beauts...:booya:

they're looking beautiful as always seymour!!

Looking good mate. Sorry I can't help but I'm watching closely.

Back