Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

I am very surprised you didn't have to tie those branches up those are seriously huge I can't stop looking at it I can't wait to see her finished up

couple of things spring to mind, her overall structure is lower so the branches are more stable, ive had autos that have stretched in the past and the branches were weak at holding the flowers, ontop of this i didnt push her hard enough for her to bend , i could of easily gave her a dose of overdrive and added an extra week onto her grow if i was going for maximum return but that wasnt what this grow was about, im sure some of you folks on here will be able to push her to the extremes as she likes it rough lol ;)

day 73 from seed

these will be my final pics of the "think different" before she is harvested on friday and then onto drying for the final weights and smoke report ;)

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I WANT THAT PLANT TESTED FOR STEROIDS! lol

Very nice seymour, i don't think anyone else could have done this any better

Absolutely brilliant grow Seymore easily the best ive seen.
Ive got AMazar and ABlueberry for this year but i think im going to order some of these too - Kiwi seeds didnt stock them last week which is why i picked up the other 2. I got 30grams of very nice dried bud of a DP ABlueberry last season from my window sill if that helps your yield question !
Bravo

you could lay one of those nugs on a plate and eat it with a knife and fork! right next to a slab of prime rib. (the nug prolly taste's better).

man that was some grow, a rare spectacle even for us guys to see. I too look forward to see what Seymour makes of the smoke, as our guys spent a lot of time trying to get this to the maximum potency that they could without sacrificing growth potential.

Seymour, what can I say. I knew you would excel with these beans when we sent them but I never really expected to see you turn a seed into a massive bud ball like that in 75 days. All those that doubted LED and auto's are now having to Think Different themselves. A stunning example of growers skill mate, love it.

Wow, That is One Insane mass of bud :O

Congratulations to you, and Dutch Passion for the awesome genetics it looks like :D
And AWESOME grower obviously lol..

Back