Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

well thats a shame....

Does it matter seymour, your gonna beat them whatever number comes up..HAhaaa..
Something I allways wonder with people like yourself is, what do you do with all your green? surely you produce far to much to smoke? Im just curious lol.. Also where in the UK do them penatrators come from, iv feel like I have looked everywhere and found everything but..

Lookin forward to the auto bb scrog..

Peace bro..

yeah tbh im not here to share my life stories , only my grows lol

you cant get the penertrators in the uk they get shipped over, i didnt spend all my money at once and buy 2 lights lol

i started off with only the 345 penertrator and was growing with that for over a year and getting some good results, ive only just bought the gen-x panel with the money id saved from not having to pay stupid money for uk street weed and decided to treat myself, this is the lights 1st full grow for me so its been a very interesting breaking in period with no complaints from me, i gotta say that the buds are really compact and not sativa type at all, id say they are way more indica flowers than sativa infact im finding it hard to find any sativa in this strain except in her leaves, maybe its in the smoke :lol:

thats fair play seymour..

i thought so, i have looked everywhere.. best i start looking over the waters to find myself a good deal.. i bet you can save some money too!! nowdays its £10per g which is just ridiculous .. it would only take 2-3 ounces at £10per g and i could get a penetrator..

thanks for sharing mate..:peace:

Its 25 euro a gram here.. i would love to be a tenner a gram lol, even the comtaminated shit here goes for 300 an oz

Hi Seymour, just checked with the boys in the greenhouse, they say there isn't any genetic purpling in her so it could be a plant reaction to lowish temperatures?

Anyway, it is looking great in that tent seymour. Not long to go !

my next auto project is auto blueberry, id like to know what the current biggest yield was for this auto strain before i make a new one lol only joking , or am i ;) :toke:

Maybe the purple is from to much light intensity...??? or the temps...

Is that blueberry DP? You on there pay role now? they should be paying you... with the time and effort you put in on all the forums. fact. With most of there sales now autoflowers, your the best advertizing money can buy...:D:thumbs::clap:

Well what can you say but WOW, and then just STFU and enjoy the massive budzilla,hats off!:clap:
Where is the link to the yield voting?NVM found it

Last edited by a moderator:
day 71 from seed

flushing lol

her buds are tight and really solid which is always a massive pleasure and im guessing she should come in at a decent weight for an auto, i try and aim for a minimum of 5 oz per auto but i can tell she is gonna weigh more than that, ive been taking off her leaves as the days progress which should make harvest a lot easier as there shouldnt be much left to trim

ill try and get some better photos up before i take her down as these were literally flash and dash today, if i was to sum this grow up in only a few words it would be "this plant has got potenial", i havent worked that hard to get these results so im guessing we should see some amazing harvests with this plant from growers around the net ;)

those blueberry seeds are dutch passions and were just sitting in my fridge waiting to be grown, its my favourite strain and i wanna practice some lst to see if it gives me a different outcome and that grow will have no connetcion with dp, they asked me to test grow out the "think different" for them and thats as far as the story goes, ill happily work with them in the future if they need a test grower for new and upcoming autos ;)

pics

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Back