Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

That plant is stacked great job man it has like 30 main colas . And the Dutch passion auto blueberry has become one of my favorite smokes photo or auto !

Maybe the purple is from to much light intensity...??? or the temps...

Is that blueberry DP? You on there pay role now? they should be paying you... with the time and effort you put in on all the forums. fact. With most of there sales now autoflowers, your the best advertizing money can buy...:D:thumbs::clap:
i second that, i would never have started a grow, only for seeing his mazar grow. well done Seymore, and thank you for sharing.

Seymour..why don't you contact the LED company..drop them a Link to this grow-thread..and see if you can get a bit Sponsorship...

If I was the company director I'd be Happy to supply you with some kit or dosh..

Your Growing and Think Different have to be the Best advert in the World for their LED's..:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow:

Reactions: RML
picture.php

S-T-U-N-N-I-N-G....:kiss:

cheers everyone for the comments its appreciated :thumbs:

i just wish i could share a bud with all of you great people on here and let you sample her delights ;)

i just wanna say thanks to dutch passion for giving me the chance to bring her out into the open for everyone to see especially as they are a big comapny with a massive reputation (i always knew id do it justice ), and to see they have some great gifts to share with you guys in the guess the weight competition and offering free seeds to people who will do grow diaries

keep spreading the love :clap:

cheers everyone for the comments its appreciated :thumbs:

i just wish i could share a bud with all of you great people on here and let you sample her delights ;)

i just wanna say thanks to dutch passion for giving me the chance to bring her out into the open for everyone to see especially as they are a big comapny with a massive reputation (i always knew id do it justice ), and to see they have some great gifts to share with you guys in the guess the weight competition and offering free seeds to people who will do grow diaries

keep spreading the love :clap:

Hi fella, and if any thanks should be given out it is from us to YOU. Allowing a customer to grow out a new strain on the internet before general release was a first in Dutch Passion history. But we couldn't think of a better guy to showcase what Think Different could deliver, and we were proved right!

It goes without saying we are indebted to Seymour for this exhibition grow, and we will be properly thanking him offline for his time and efforts. It also goes without saying that we would love Seymour to do the same again with future strains, but at the same time I don't want him to feel burdened or hassled by that. It is up to him if he wants to do more in the future .....but so far as Dutch Passion are concerned we would love it, the door is open and always will be.

I can't remember the last time I saw as much bloom on a plant which was under 1 metre tall, and seeing it with a few fan leaves off gives you a real perspective on how far auto's have come in the last couple of years. Well done Seymour. Your modest and humble personal style is perfectly balanced by supreme growing skills and a grow-tent to die for.

Truly an inspirational grow. Makes me want to get into autoflower varieties even more. :)

all over it! Loving my DWC bucket. with be sticking in a DP snow storm 2 next :)

I am very surprised you didn't have to tie those branches up those are seriously huge I can't stop looking at it I can't wait to see her finished up

Back