Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

love the floral arrangement at the end there Seymour ! Good to here the nuggets are nice and solid, and the stem was chucky too ! Brilliant

Amazing grow from start to finish you got green hands bro

Congrats on the harvest Seymour. Looking forward to hearing the dry weight totals. Def another fun ride. On to the blueberry!! + rep

Insane! Man, you could probably make a bong out of that stem!

WOW ive seen some nice LED grows that made me think they were getting better, But MY GOD MAN. That thing is AMAZING! LEDS are most def the future. I may need a set up like yours for summer time. Ive got some catch-up learning to do for sure.

I go away for 1/2 a year and come back to see auto growers of a whole nother level. Very impressed, you sir have made me a believer.

Unbelievable grow Seymour hats off !!

And Tony i was wondering if 'Think different' seeds are already available for purchase in Amsterdam? If so which shops are most likely to have some in store?

Thanks again Seymour for a great journal. thanks to Tony and the Dutch Passion team for providing great and reliable strains. (Personal experience).

picture.php

I've never had a stem like that before but the thicker ones always make me wanna try and make something out of themm ended up with a diy one hitter stem pipe.

attachment.php

Attachments

• stempipe.jpg
    stempipe.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1,684
Unbelievable grow Seymour hats off !!

And Tony i was wondering if 'Think different' seeds are already available for purchase in Amsterdam? If so which shops are most likely to have some in store?

Thanks again Seymour for a great journal. thanks to Tony and the Dutch Passion team for providing great and reliable strains. (Personal experience).

Hi Leb (Cam?) we have an office in the 'Dam and one in Maastricht. But also the website has them

and our Dutch distributor list is on our website http://www.dutch-passion.nl/en/dealers/the-netherlands/

Back