Dutch Passion Autoflowering 'Think Different' in DWC under L.E.D.

picture.php

Nice work there Dutch Passion...getting all those nodes in that short space is probably what gives her her distinct cushion of Bud..

as Bud Hangers go...:D......she is Class....:kiss:

Looking forward to seeing her popping up in loads of grow threads...:clap: :clap: :clap:

Unbelievable grow Seymour hats off !!

Amen...:clap:

jaw-drop.gif

:bow::bow::bow::bow: Wow seymour that is one big pile of bud you got there awe inspiring to say the least. Hands down the best hydro auto grow I have seen yet +REP!

cheers for the comments everybody you are all too kind :thumbs:

gonna be intresting to see what she weighs in at and im just as excited about it as some of you guys are, could not belive how tight the buds were you could hammer nails with them

good luck to everyone who entered the competition by the way and if im not mistaken i think its tsill open for a couple more days if anybody else wants to guess my yield :D

Awesome all around thanks for sharing it with us! I guessed way too early though and way too low lol.

i just grabbed a few buds from the drying chamber and took a few shots, my pictures aint the best as i dont have any macro features to zoom right in, these buds werent selected id just grabbed a few to play around with

thought you guys might wanna see ;)

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

not to bad for some free smoke lol

last time i seen buds like that, the poker game got cut short and the pot split lol... haha.. they look unreal seymore.. if i get one bud like that from my grow id be made up

picture.php
holy sh*t....
3d-animated-emoticons-smileys1.gif
.....look how freakin big the calyxes are on those babies!!!....
3d-animated-emoticons-smileys30.gif
...that's awesome brotha!!!
3d-animated-emoticons-smileys36.gif

Very Nice job seymour!

Im loving those buds they look super fat like Mrnicesmoke says, and the colors are amazing!

Enjoy your smoke! I just picked a few buds myself , to hold me over lol, the trichomes were milky so its not a big deal to me lol

Back